FL Studio 12 | Launch Video ..JESUS !!

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
-008'

01 May 2015

Tumble wrote:A new GUI and flexible UI? For free?! They should charge 120€ for that.
Thats the thing...about those "Lifetime Free Updates" ... They have to give it away for free, because they can only trick someone out of their money once. ;) It's a very shrewd business strategy, not a show of generosity.

And you really don't get too much value for that $99+ either. Despite it being one of the more convoluted, feature-bloat DAWs out there, once you open the program and mess around and see how little it actually contains.. it's kind of a joke. Almost every worthwhile instrument or effect in there is just a "demo", which they have so considerately pre-installed for you!

Also:
FL drag and drop sucks.
FL stock plugs - meh
FL chan - lolz! GTFO
Gol's posts @ KVR ((customer care? hah))
And it's STILL a terrible multi track recorder (audio)

And even if you LOVE FL 11, you might be one of the folks that are now mad that FL 12 totally fuxxed: the browser for your samples, or the step sequencer for things like pitch and volume. They are actually doing away with features people like.

Anyway, I sure hope that those who would argue for Fruity, here on a Reason forum, actually own an FL license, or go buy one right now! (That would be their punishment) ;)
:reason: "Reason is not measured by size or height, but by principle.” -Epictetus

Free Kits and :refill: @ -008' Sounds

Tumble

01 May 2015

Who gives a shit about built-in synths when you have access to VSTs?

You seem awfully mad for no particular reason.

normen

01 May 2015

Tumble wrote:Who gives a shit about built-in synths when you have access to VSTs?

VSTs are overpriced xD

-008'

01 May 2015

Tumble wrote:Who gives a shit about built-in synths when you have access to VSTs?

Not even a little bit mad. ;) I'm actually laughing a bit because people think FL is any good. So, I just take the time to share my opinion on it.

At least I can present my case, and add some details and explain why i hate the stuff. I'm only seeing one-liners and "looks pretty cool!" otherwise, and that's mostly from people who dont even have FL.

You however are now resorting to simple profanities and trying to make it about personal stuff, like mentioning if I'm mad or not, based on my posts. Huh? Do you have anything of substance to add for the discussion about your pros/cons of FL, based on your own experience?

Someone else loving FL won't make me mad at all. The rage only comes when I install it on my own computer... :)
:reason: "Reason is not measured by size or height, but by principle.” -Epictetus

Free Kits and :refill: @ -008' Sounds

Flandersh

01 May 2015

Installed it, but do not believe I will use it much, as the GUI does not work very good for me. I did not like the new mixer any better than the previous one, it still feels quite immature.

FATCheese

04 May 2015

*I miss my copy of Fruity Loops. That's what it was called back in the day....*

Huh! Was I thinking out loud?! :sneaky:
Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/realfatcheese

And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !

Hell yeah E., you're a "cheesius".

hydlide

04 May 2015

-008' wrote:The rage only comes when I install it on my own computer... :)
This would be a hit on youtube :D

• Information