First Post!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
rabu

19 Jan 2015

Thank you so much for making this a reality.
Glad to be a part of it :)

MirEko

19 Jan 2015

Big thanks to Lunesis for setting this up and in such short time it's pretty impressive

I was Bornsticky on PUF, but have changed my name to match my youtube and soundcloud channels.

I really sincerely hope this place can avoid the direction that the PUF fell into, and judging by the general mood of this place I think this can be what PUF used to be a long time ago :)

Cool seeing so many familiar avatars in a brand new forum.

Even though I post very little, and the toxic state of the PUF, I was a bit sad to see all the characters I've got to know from the sidelines disappear in a blink, so again thanks Lunesis for making this happen :)
:reason: :record: :re: :ignition: :refill: :PUF_take: :PUF_figure:

skie

19 Jan 2015

Hello Hello, just made the transition

Ostermilk

19 Jan 2015

BarbaraC wrote: For all we know, there may be still more females, but it's possible all the testosterone gives them the heebie-jeebies. :shock:
Hopefully there will be many here like myself of that certain age where the production of testosterone is greatly diminished and thereby they've been renderered much less heebie-jeebie worthy.

:s0403:

BarbaraC

19 Jan 2015

BarbaraC wrote: For all we know, there may be still more females, but it's possible all the testosterone gives them the heebie-jeebies. :shock:
Ostermilk wrote:
Hopefully there will be many here like myself of that certain age where the production of testosterone is greatly diminished and thereby they've been renderered much less heebie-jeebie worthy.

And I, too, am beyond that "certain age," which means I'm non-reactive. :t2018:

Arsenic

19 Jan 2015

Ostermilk wrote:

Yep - I definitely fit into this group. I'm more likely to bore them to death anything else these days.

selig
RE Developer

19 Jan 2015

Ostermilk wrote:

Never thought I'd be proud to be included in that group, but there are many advantages. ;)

Selig Audio, LLC

Ostermilk

19 Jan 2015

selig wrote: Never thought I'd be proud to be included in that group, but there are many advantages. ;)
Yep, advantages indeed I used to have to play hard to get, now I'm quite naturally hard to want.... :D

Tau Ceti

19 Jan 2015

This site looks great!!
Well done!

Jed

19 Jan 2015

This looks a great place to hangout and enjoy - thanks!

Cheers
Jed

liampatrickingram

19 Jan 2015

Hey everyone!

Apparently I've been living under a rock - found about the forums 15 minutes ago.  I already like this better, way easier to use and read.  Thanks 

Ecopro

20 Jan 2015

Guts Electronic Mayhem

m00ndancer

20 Jan 2015

Followed Reason in the beginning (1.0 - 2.0 ish) but ditched the idea since there was no audio recording. Sold my stuff, but are still using Tracktion for audio recordings.
Got a mixer, Midi-keyboard and Microphone for my birthday so now I'm thinking about getting Reason Essentials to start with. Registered on PUF to get some ideas what I
miss going the "cheap" route and not getting the big version of Reason. Lo and behold PUF is closing, what to do? Reasontalk to the rescue.
Lost my passion for dabbling in music a long time ago but now the inspiration is coming back.

NickGeorge

20 Jan 2015

Thanks to all that made this possible. 

Sympleman

20 Jan 2015

MirEko wrote:Big thanks to Lunesis for setting this up and in such short time it's pretty impressive I was Bornsticky on PUF, but have changed my name to match my youtube and soundcloud channels. I really sincerely hope this place can avoid the direction that the PUF fell into, and judging by the general mood of this place I think this can be what PUF used to be a long time ago :) Cool seeing so many familiar avatars in a brand new forum. Even though I post very little, and the toxic state of the PUF, I was a bit sad to see all the characters I've got to know from the sidelines disappear in a blink, so again thanks Lunesis for making this happen :)
Well said! :s0826:

Buddaka

20 Jan 2015

Awesome job on this awesome site. It looks and feels good. Glad we still have a roof above our heads. lol

ivar

20 Jan 2015

thank you for making this forum happen.  it is a shame the ph are deleting the old forum for no reason. i am pleased that here are so many well knows users. i  hope that RE developers will post here too

Theo.M

20 Jan 2015

hey guys, just letting you know it's me Bavanity and decided to change my nic.. Reason being that it was always a silly name from a silly word me and a friend created 20 years ago, and was only ever originally used at the PUF when i came back after my first absence, so people didn't know who I was - just being honest (ok ok that's a contradiction in itself LOL but I mean I am being honest now as to why I used it back when).. It was revealed soon enough by someone, and i never got around to asking Mattias to change it.

Truth is i prefer being called by my real name and feel much less stupid using it, so here 'tis.

Peace
      :) :wave:

Petegwatson

20 Jan 2015

Hi 

thanks to all involved for setting up the new forum. When I heard that forum was going I feared people would become dispersed and we would loose the community. I am really glad to see so many users have moved over to here and look forward to the community continuing to share the knowledge, thoughts, ideas etc.

I hadn't posted a lot on the PUF in the last year mainly due to overwhelming volume of negative and (in my view) pointless posts.

As commented previously, I hope this can be a new start and return to the positive sharing community we had not too long ago.

Pete
Soundcloud - peachy

Dan303

21 Jan 2015

Big thanks for setting this place up. It already seems like the place to be, I'll try and be a little more active on here than I was on the old PUF.  :)

My Latest Release is available now at Loopmasters.com

cursors

21 Jan 2015

Hi everybody, cool little place here! :)

Marco Raaphorst

22 Jan 2015

... just came back from a moniker funeral. 

I'm here.

zakalwe

22 Jan 2015

hi.  another PUF refugee.  gj chaps  :thumbup:

• Information