REWIRE VST WORKS PERFECT WITH REASON & MPC SOFTWARE

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
mreese80

05 Dec 2015

Such an easy to rewire the mpc software with reason. rewire vst from energy xt is a life saver.
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

thala

10 Dec 2015

thanks for the tip

mreese80

10 Dec 2015

thala wrote:thanks for the tip
no problem. you can download the demo. works the same. good way to use vsts easily with the mpc software. just bounce out the stems and load them up in reason
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

thala

10 Dec 2015

you made me quite happy.
i am just toying around with setups.
for example:
host: bitwig
reaktor (rifflab) is delivering midi data, which is routed into reason via bitwig.
the audio from reason (pure Abl3 !) is coming back into bitwig, where it is routed into the internal delay1. (in the feedbackloop is a harmonic pitch shifter on 16th). the sum is running into a fazortan followed by a toraverb.
this is heaven
thanks again

mreese80

10 Dec 2015

thala wrote:you made me quite happy.
i am just toying around with setups.
for example:
host: bitwig
reaktor (rifflab) is delivering midi data, which is routed into reason via bitwig.
the audio from reason (pure Abl3 !) is coming back into bitwig, where it is routed into the internal delay1. (in the feedbackloop is a harmonic pitch shifter on 16th). the sum is running into a fazortan followed by a toraverb.
this is heaven
thanks again
no problem. loads ableton, fl studio and a lot of other stuff. you can buy if you like but the demo is fine for me. just export and load back into your daw of choice whether its midi or wav file. enjoy man.

Tyreebme

06 Jan 2016

Help...!!! Please... I have one issue or bug as you may call it. When I hook the ReWire VST to my MPC software, it does everything it is suppose to do, from what I can tell. But when I go back to my reason page the counter or control marker just keeps constantly looping/running. Weather the MPC software if stopped or not. I can still do what I need to do in my MPC Software, but it pretty much makes my Reason sequencer useless. MPC software, you cannot do vocals so if I wanted to do a remix it just constantly runs non-stop. And chance there is a work around or a fix for this, I would greatly appreciate it. Or if you can give any advice... Thank you

mreese80

07 Jan 2016

Tyreebme wrote:Help...!!! Please... I have one issue or bug as you may call it. When I hook the ReWire VST to my MPC software, it does everything it is suppose to do, from what I can tell. But when I go back to my reason page the counter or control marker just keeps constantly looping/running. Weather the MPC software if stopped or not. I can still do what I need to do in my MPC Software, but it pretty much makes my Reason sequencer useless. MPC software, you cannot do vocals so if I wanted to do a remix it just constantly runs non-stop. And chance there is a work around or a fix for this, I would greatly appreciate it. Or if you can give any advice... Thank you

I will say, this is a issue all of a sudden. when i had it rewired in reason 5 which is a long time ago it didn't do that. but in Reason 8 it does. i have version 8.3.2. there is no way to stop it so i don't know if it is a bug or not. you can do this, but you probably don't want to. it will loop fine. just set the loop (bars) in the mpc software and start playing in real time while you have hit record in reason. i've tried it before and it works but its not my thing. what are you trying to do exactly?

Illigio

09 Feb 2019

Hey guys I recently got the rewire demo to use with Reason 10 and MPC Studio 1.9 but every time I set rewire to Reason my Reason program freezes and I get the spinning wheel of death on my Mac, any suggestions to why this may be? I don’t want to waste $36 on the full version if it’s just going to freeze.

Oquasec

10 Feb 2019

Rewiring FL Studio to Reason, I'm not changing.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

• Information