Subforum: Rewire. Sub_Sub_Daw

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
freeQlow

07 Sep 2015

Suggesting of splitting
Hardware and Non Reason forum into
Rewired:
Ableton
Bitwig
Cubase
Fruity Loops
Logic
Pro Tools
Reaper
Sonar
Studio One

Would be great to see & hear how others Rewire, why they rewire, what keeps them using reason, tips, tricks.

Maybe take a poll to find the 5 most popular before adding them all. When more than 5 people request theirs be added, then add them.

I use both Ableton and Studio One

mreese80

05 Dec 2015

freeQlow wrote:Suggesting of splitting
Hardware and Non Reason forum into
Rewired:
Ableton
Bitwig
Cubase
Fruity Loops
Logic
Pro Tools
Reaper
Sonar
Studio One

Would be great to see & hear how others Rewire, why they rewire, what keeps them using reason, tips, tricks.

Maybe take a poll to find the 5 most popular before adding them all. When more than 5 people request theirs be added, then add them.

I use both Ableton and Studio One
I use Ableton and MPC Software. Wut keeps me using reason is its the closest thing to hardware. you still have to do some work. Props have mad things way easier but it still has that hands on feel to me. A lot of daws just do everything for you. thats fine but i like that hands feel. I would love for Reason to do everything Ableton does. We need real time audio slicing. Ableton and the MPC Software have this. We also need full vst support. they can do away with that external midi device but thats my opinion. if you dont have a mac, its hell recording that midi to audio on a pc. That double working crap is for the birds man. Just give the people what we've been asking for for years. All this rewiring with other daws is why most people leave reason. to much of a hastle and headache when it shouldnt be
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

• Information