Waves Pultec emulation for 49 $ ^^

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Emian

22 Nov 2015

http://www.waves.com/plugins/puigtec-eqs

i haven't used it but Waves plugins do have a good reputation from what i read.

Let's hope Softube does the same with their emulation (including in RE format ! ) .....

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

gak

23 Nov 2015

Tis the season. There are going to be so many deals.

Gulale

23 Nov 2015

You can't get a deal like waves in Softube world. The maximum they give you is 50 percent. However, for Rack extension getting a deal like that while there is no option to select to is fare enough. My advice if you are a dedicated Reason user who don't like rewire and committed to Reason, don't hesitate to buy which ever offer you got.
Gulale aka Bereket

Ostermilk

23 Nov 2015

There's quite often some good deals to be had from Waves e.g.IR1 last month for $79.

I keep an eye on them through the Don't Crack private deals zone, for example the current Puigtec offer is even less @ $42 via there just now.

Don't forget there's also this available in the Prop Shop which is a highly regarded take by Kuassa on the Pultec.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... equalizer/

Emian

23 Nov 2015

Ostermilk wrote:There's quite often some good deals to be had from Waves e.g.IR1 last month for $79.

I keep an eye on them through the Don't Crack private deals zone, for example the current Puigtec offer is even less @ $42 via there just now.

Don't forget there's also this available in the Prop Shop which is a highly regarded take by Kuassa on the Pultec.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... equalizer/

after reading the "witch masterbus EQ" thread in the RE section & seein' the demo-version that will be an instant-buy if its on sale this friday ;)

Emian

23 Nov 2015

Gulale wrote:You can't get a deal like waves in Softube world. The maximum they give you is 50 percent. However, for Rack extension getting a deal like that while there is no option to select to is fare enough. My advice if you are a dedicated Reason user who don't like rewire and committed to Reason, don't hesitate to buy which ever offer you got.
i'd like to stay in Reason, & believe me, i allready bought quite some RE's in sales :D

but i don't think i'll ever buy the TubeTech by Softube even if on sale.... lots of people give the Kuassa MP5 lots of love & the demo-vid sounds fantastic !
Most likely Kuassa will get my money this friday :)

Gulale

23 Nov 2015

I understand what your point is. I didn't buy Pultec from waves. Not because I didn't want to but I have already one from Nomad Factory. Which I believe they sound the same. By the time I bought the Nomad Factory complete bundle, It didn't cost me what waves was asking for Pultec only. By that time I was benefited on Nomad Factory not to mention the British EQ Neve which I like a lot also. I agree with your point.

I also bought plenty of Re with full price way back. But I don't open reason or use it that much now. Lets just say that.

If and if you are a person who believe in PH future or the way that you go with them satisfy you, without any emotion, emotion clouds judgement and by any means I advice any person to purchase some of the Rack Extension as he or she can. Because you and others users are the one who are going to make PH grow.

I Belive in Harrison Mixbus Product and believe me I have bought their plugins and they sound amazing. I did it for the sake of supporting the company and myself also. That is why I bought Re in the Past to support the Company. But Not anymore now.

What I ask for Reason community is, If you believe in PH you gotta support them. I understand what your point is but when I say this, Supporting should have to be both ways also. Sometimes we shouldn't expect waves plugin kind of price tag. This is Re is on going growing format for Reason the buyers are limited.
Gulale aka Bereket

gak

24 Nov 2015

The "which sounds better" thing is always terribly subjective. I do think there are differences. I always like IK's version honestly.

But yeah, Nomad makes some tasty stuff.

@349 bucks the softube is redunculous. Even at 50% off, wow, it would have to be the is-all-end-all.

@Kuassa: The "5" or whatever it is is on my to-try list (I'm sure it's going to be on sale this week) but I'm a little upset about the amps sims/issue/confirmed lack of update thing.

Gulale

25 Nov 2015

I do understand your point gak. Even 80% off might be too much if you are comparing Re to VST. Lets not do that. It is a deferent world. VST the choice the competition between Plugins company is nose to nose. I just received Softube reverb discount for example today, Man that is damn expensive. I have choices they are crazy it is not Re giving me a price like that. long live waves and I will buy from them. This is exactly what I said the moment I saw the price tag. Seriously they are on crack for that stupid reverb asking me 30 bucks. I might pay 30 bucks for the big reverb honestly. Ok 50 bucks

Saying that, Keep in mind I bought their TSAR-1 reverb for Re for a full price here in Reason when they released back in the day. But in VST world I have choices and they won't see a penny from me. I can buy a decent reverb from waves the H-verb with a cheaper price if I want too.

So if you compare it with VST the price might be too much but for Re where a place that you don't have Big developers It is an amazing deal. even 50%
Gulale aka Bereket

• Information