Improvements for Take and Figure Reason users

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
ljekio

14 Oct 2015

1. Bounce to three separate track for Take and Figure

and/or

2. Figure player RE for Reason with import Figure song from Discovery as is :)

cpetersus

18 Oct 2015

I've been asking for the same. It shouldn't be that hard to implement either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :reason: :recycle: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :refill: :re: Chris Peters -> Richmond, VA Reason 8 - MacMini (2012) i7 2.6 Quad Core w/10G Presonus AudioBox1818 -Alesis QX49 - Akai MPD26 - Presonus Monitor Station 2

honeyBadger

18 Mar 2022

Exporting to a reason file with the midi tracks mapped to Kong and Thor devices would be great.

Aosta

19 Mar 2022

I used to love using figure but the downside was its lack of integration with Reason which totally let it down.
I still live in hope for Reason mobile on the ipad after all these years.
Tend the flame

DaveyG

19 Mar 2022

I can't imagine they are ever going to revisit Take or Figure and I assume that Reason Compact did not make enough money to warrant further development. It's hard to make money out of iOS apps.

benjified

19 Mar 2022

There was a minor update to Figure last year, or was it the year before that? Just some compatibility update I think. It’s probably on someone’s plate when they have spare time. Sad, I used to have a lot of fun with it.

Aosta

19 Mar 2022

benjified wrote:
19 Mar 2022
Sad, I used to have a lot of fun with it.
Yeah me too, I even went as far as actually getting into Allihoopa and posting my stuff on there after years of detesting the whole concept of the platform.
I think the downfall of mobile Props/RS stuff as with a lot of sound based stuff was/is Android.
Tend the flame

• Information