Soundiron IDT's - would love to see this in Reason..

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
EnochLight

06 Apr 2015

Would love to see an IDT of this.  I doubt this could be done with the fancy waveform display (which is unfortunate, as it aids in playback IMHO), but this thing sounds incredible:

https://youtu.be/SmbXrHieMPQ

Anyone else?

Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

mcatalao
Competition Winner

06 Apr 2015

I think the fancy waveform could be done (SDK2 has new graphical features, check Carve for example ), though it is imho secondary...  but this kind of product might need Disk Streaming, and probably wave loading.

I have East West Choirs and use it with reason trhough the midi out... Great stuff, a bit dated. But yes, i'm all into this stuff!

Puckboy2000

06 Apr 2015

Wow. Really cool
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

Rice

06 Apr 2015

Seriously, what's the deal with this...I get this when going to YouTube. I'm not as savvy with this kind of stuff like most of you

• Information