Mixfood Orange Demo Song

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Shokstar

05 Apr 2015

You like to hear how the Moxfood Orange Synth sounds in action? Listn to my Demo-Song and let me know what do you think about that „smile“-Emoticon
https://soundcloud.com/shoko-at-work/mi ... range-demo
[color=#cccccc!important] [/color]

Puckboy2000

05 Apr 2015

Cool little groove. I could see it at the beginning credits of an action movie set in Asia. Are drums from Orange too?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

NMRosta

05 Apr 2015

Nice!  Maybe you coud put some more focus on the dynamic in the sound. Dare to do some crazy bouncing of your stuff and mix them around in difrent layers. That woud give the "Dub step" flow a better kick?

Shokstar

05 Apr 2015

@Puckboy2000. No, the drums aren´t from the Mixfood. The kick drum been made out from beatbox sound that I made, Snare was layered and the rest was a Rex loop to give the drums more life :)

@NMRosta, You´re right, because this is a RAW sound for demoing the natural synth sound ;) The funny thing is, I would saying this beat is great Rap vocals, because I´ve tested it during a freestyle session and I can perform doubletime triplets half-time etc on this beat easily :D  

Thanks guys for listning to my track :)  

Puckboy2000

05 Apr 2015

Shokstar wrote:@Puckboy2000. No, the drums aren´t from the Mixfood. The kick drum been made out from beatbox sound that I made, Snare was layered and the rest was a Rex loop to give the drums more life :)

@NMRosta, You´re right, because this is a RAW sound for demoing the natural synth sound ;) The funny thing is, I would saying this beat is great Rap vocals, because I´ve tested it during a freestyle session and I can perform doubletime triplets half-time etc on this beat easily :D  

Cool. Can u direct me to the sites u download the loops from? Thanks !
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

Shokstar

05 Apr 2015

Shokstar wrote:@Puckboy2000. No, the drums aren´t from the Mixfood. The kick drum been made out from beatbox sound that I made, Snare was layered and the rest was a Rex loop to give the drums more life :)

Puckboy2000 wrote: Cool. Can u direct me to the sites u download the loops from? Thanks !
You can buy it here: Zero-G Total-Rex this pack has 15000 Rexloops included :)  

Puckboy2000

05 Apr 2015

Thanks!

Shokstar

06 Apr 2015

Puckboy2000 wrote:Thanks!
have fun with the loops  :s0826:

Some Desperate Glory

07 Apr 2015

Cool tune!  That's a pretty impressive little synth... it has made it on my wish-list!
Still nostalgic about the old days, writing songs with my Amiga 500, Korg M1, and Ensoniq ASR-10 sampler.

pbc278

09 Apr 2015

Thanks so much for the demo-track. I'll put it on the shop page with the next update of Mixfood Orange.
With the update I fixed a few small bugs.
Also I've added 77 extra waveforms per oscillator. The total waveformcount is now 154 per oscillator!

Extected in the next few days....
Greets from the Netherlands,
Studio Corbach
Bou

----------------------------     
GET MIXFOOD HERE

mbfrancis

09 Apr 2015

This is cool, love the sound choices, very cool.  Definitely feels a little like the tracks need some EQ love in a final mix.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

MDTerps2015

09 Apr 2015

pbc278 wrote:Thanks so much for the demo-track. I'll put it on the shop page with the next update of Mixfood Orange.
With the update I fixed a few small bugs.
Also I've added 77 extra waveforms per oscillator. The total waveformcount is now 154 per oscillator!

Extected in the next few days....
Hurry up !!!!!!!! LMAO
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

Shokstar

10 Apr 2015

thanks for all your feedback guys :)

Soft Enerji

10 Apr 2015

some cool stuff going on in this........I like the eastern flavour.....good work.

• Information