esounz refill clearance

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
psychasm

03 Apr 2015

Just received this from esoundz.

Now here's something we hope you'll really like! Deep in the eSoundz warehouse, we recently found a quantity of DVD versions of 4 of our popular Refill Collections for Reason. Most of our sound sales these days are in downloadable form, so we want to move these DVDs out quickly ... which is GOOD NEWS for you! We have priced them to move at just $5 per collection. Yes, really! Shipping in the US is $5 for 1-4 titles, and international shipping is $10 for 1-4 titles. We'll fill your shipment with as many of these as you like for this single flat rate. Get all 4 collections for just $25 in the US, or $30 internationally. And even if you already have these titles in downloadable form, here is a great way to get a quick-and-easy BACKUP on DVD with almost no effort or time spent away from making music.

This sale is for the physical DVDs only. Regular pricing applies to the downloadable versions. Yes, it's the OPPOSITE of normal! Let's move these sounds OUT of our warehouse and INTO your tracks!

Also on their facebook page -
https://www.facebook.com/esoundzcom

motuscott

03 Apr 2015

Thanks for the link. I went for the orchestra thingy and they sent me a has shipped notice an hour later. I'm broker than a broke dick dog but who can pass up a $5 deal?
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

• Information