Living With Deer - Instrumental rock fusion

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Amyjer

26 Aug 2015

Based on a true story, this piece features an Emerald Amicus 12 String Mandoguitar, NS Chapman Stick, Zendrum, Radical Piano, about 20 instances of Ochen Carve, Kuassa EQ, and samples from Toontrack and Orange Tree Samples accessed through the EM1.

soundcloud.com/jeremycubert/living-with-deer

Thanks for listening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benedict
Competition Winner

26 Aug 2015

Here's the link

Interesting piece and story. Why not live with Deer - based on the assumption they are more reliable than a wife LOL

I seem to notice that every time a I (consciously) hear a Chapman stick it is played fast and in the Jazzy Riff style. Do more open flowing lines not work so well (thinking classic George Benson) or is it that only Jazz/Prog people are drawn to the more complex instrument to express their own complexity?

Well done piece and performance.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

Amyjer

26 Aug 2015

Thanks for the help with the link and the kind words! I think it is the prog/jazz player's fault. There is nothing inherent in the instrument that would favor playing lines in a particular way. Steve Adelson might fit the bill of the more open flowing lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Information