To panorama and/or push users

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
mojo

27 Jul 2015

Hi i'd like to buy wheni'll be rich enough push or a panorama p1 (or both if i'm really rich).

So i'd like to know if you can access to each devices which are inside a combinator or if you can only access the 4 knobs and buttons of the combinator.

Thanks

Benedict
Competition Winner

27 Jul 2015

Hi

I have P6 and access is pretty thorough - and gets updated with new REs every now and then.

To answer your Q the control surface (Panorama) will by default respond to the Track in Focus so that would be the Combinator in your example (as it should). You can then make a Track for each internal device. Or look into the Lock to Device feature of Remote if absolutely necessary.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

mojo

27 Jul 2015

Aw ok thank you that's not what i wanted to hear.
I had in head to make a liveset with my mpc and 8 combinators sequenced by the mpc then change the presets of the combinators along the live that means differents synths and fxs between each preset of each combinators. So in that case i will just be able to control the 4 knobs and buttons of the combinator.
That's a bit sad.

Benedict
Competition Winner

27 Jul 2015

Reason is commonly used live so chances are that what you want can be done. I think you need to look at the other control assignment options.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

• Information