Panning problem

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
VOLCANIC

25 Jul 2015

Hi guys

I don't know what I did or where I click because I am having a problem with Panning

When I pan on reason channel strip for an audio to play left/Right nothing happens as the audio still playing on the centre

Plz help
Volcanic Music

Benedict
Competition Winner

25 Jul 2015

Hi

Bit hard to say without some more info on your situation. But then if you knew your situation then you would probably have your answer already. Hint, follow all the wiring as you probably wired something into Mono either by only using one cable or using a Mono Insert effect.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

VOLCANIC

25 Jul 2015

Ok thanks benedict for your response

When the audio is on mono the button is usualy empty but when its on stereo its then shaded with the yellow dots to indicated that its on stereo, now in my case the button is fully shaded indicating that it is indeed on stereo

I use that fade button a lot when panning the audio and I have used it a lot in almost all my tracks.

What puzzles me though is that when I export the song and play it out side reason I can hear that panning is succesful but on playback within reason panning is not effective. I hope I shared the light
Volcanic Music

Benedict
Competition Winner

25 Jul 2015

Hi

I think you need to trace your own wiring to find this one. What is the difference between when you play in Reason and you don't hear the pan to when you listen to the export and hear he pan.

http://benedictroffmarsh.com/2014/07/27 ... ple-logic/

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

VOLCANIC

26 Jul 2015

Thank you verry much benedict
Volcanic Music

• Information