Spanish Guitar loops/rex files

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
petec

22 Jul 2015

Hi,

I'm in need of some (hopefully) royalty free spanish guitar loops or rex files. Does anyone know of any that are freely available online?

Thanks!
Pete

petec

22 Jul 2015

Thanks for the great advice. I have googled this, but thought it might be a good idea to ask the opinion of a community, blah blah blah.

First post here and likely my last. Thanks, Emerton.

Emerton

22 Jul 2015

petec wrote:Thanks for the great advice. I have googled this, but thought it might be a good idea to ask the opinion of a community, blah blah blah.

I posted tongue in cheek! Come on, the post was begging for it. :)
I'm sure others will chime in anyway. All's not lost.

jappe

23 Jul 2015

petec wrote:Thanks for the great advice. I have googled this, but thought it might be a good idea to ask the opinion of a community, blah blah blah.

Hi Petec,

welcome to the forum!

I'm afraid I don't have any good suggestion other than that there is a spanish Flamenco Guitar in the superb World Booster pack refill which you can find in the propellerheads shop.
I haven't tried it, but I trust it's the same super quality that the other instruments in that pack has.
I made a short demo of one of the sounds in that pack: a Plucked Lyre
(it's midi keyboard played note by note, not a loop)
http://www.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php ... 6afe41a2d3

I hope you will give the forum another chance, there are so many skilled musicians here and you will get super good advise if there is someone who can give it!

@All: Anyone who can give some advice on good Spanish Guitar loops?

• Information