Tutorial: Filthy Acid!!

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
avensa

31 Mar 2015

I made this tutorial a while back, so sorry if it's not great. Just pretty much making a filthy acid...

Watch the tutorial here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQFWOmqY2x4

Also, I've JUST finished my new refill. It will be up for FREE once my latest one hits 1000 downloads! You can download the refill for free HERE. It's currently on 650 downloads, only 350 until my next one.

Also, it would be real cool if you could like my Facebook Page or follow me on Soundcloud as a thank you for the free refill (You don't have to)

Hope this tutorial helps.

Exowildebeest

31 Mar 2015

Good stuff man. Very Astral Projectiony.

avensa

31 Mar 2015

Good stuff man. Very Astral Projectiony.
Cheers man.

Sinistereo

01 Apr 2015

I love that you have a passion for this, and are taking the time to make tutorial videos. The Reason community could really benefit from more videos!

I also encourage you to take the time to learn more about audio theory and sound design from established players. You are young and full of talent (but this splitting and panning thing is driving me crazy) and have the potential to develop that talent into something truly incredible. 

Please keep designing, practicing, and sharing. I hope you take to heart the advice of the amazing talent and expertise on this board (like Selig).

Looking forward to the next video...

avensa

02 Apr 2015

I love that you have a passion for this, and are taking the time to make tutorial videos. The Reason community could really benefit from more videos!

I also encourage you to take the time to learn more about audio theory and sound design from established players. You are young and full of talent (but this splitting and panning thing is driving me crazy) and have the potential to develop that talent into something truly incredible. 

Please keep designing, practicing, and sharing. I hope you take to heart the advice of the amazing talent and expertise on this board (like Selig).

Looking forward to the next video...
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!  I know a lot of people hate the splitting & panning technique, I just took it on from other producers.  I've been using the 'Haas' effect mostly nowadays though, so don't worry about seeing that again! :)

robint

10 Apr 2015

I tried to download but the page flipped to a virus warning, maybe your site is compromised

avensa

10 Apr 2015

I tried to download but the page flipped to a virus warning, maybe your site is compromised
The refill? If so, hard to believe that Media Fire would have a virus on their site.. I'll send you a PM.

Puckboy2000

10 Apr 2015

Loved it! Also, I would love to here your voice narrate it as well. I watch a lot of videos on my iPhone 5 so it's sometimes to see exactly what's going on. I find it easier to hear and see. Keep up the vids lady. U are doing great work.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

avensa

10 Apr 2015

Loved it! Also, I would love to here your voice narrate it as well. I watch a lot of videos on my iPhone 5 so it's sometimes to see exactly what's going on. I find it easier to hear and see. Keep up the vids lady. U are doing great work.
Thank you. I'm thinking of investing in a decent mic soon, laptop mic is too poor. Just did these tutorials because I had some spare time over the Easter break. Glad you liked my tutorials.

Much respect,
-AVENSA

• Information