Bitley Blowout!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
am0eba

17 Jan 2015

Okay, this is a fantastic deal: Bitley is offering all of his ReFills at $22US each in "honor" of the PUF closing on the 22nd of the month...

http://bitley.laconicsounds.net

Just grabbed Way Beyond Fairlight, and Way Beyond Synclavier I & II!

Fantastic!

_Dave_

:reason: :re: :refill: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :record: :rt:
"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:
http://2little2late.org/am0eba/

JNeffLind

17 Jan 2015

This is an amazing deal, but just a head's up. I think Synclavier 2 is just a smaller version of Synclavier 1. Synclavier 2 originally sold for $19 and only has about 50 patches while Synclavier 1 originally sold for $119 and contains about 350 total patches (including those made for non-stock RE's).

Maybe I'm wrong about this, but I believe for $44.00 you can have all the Bitley magic. Just get Way Beyond Fairlight (originally $119) and Synclavier 1 (originally $119). I already have WBF and am eyeing Synclavier 1...

EDIT: So it appears I was wrong about that. Synclavier 1 and 2 are different, though 1 is significantly bigger. $66.00 for all the Bitley goodness.

eusti

17 Jan 2015

Way Beyond Synclavier 1 doesn't contain Way Beyond Synclavier 2 as far as I know.

D.

JNeffLind

17 Jan 2015

eusti wrote:Way Beyond Synclavier 1 doesn't contain Way Beyond Synclavier 2 as far as I know.

D.
Glad to hear for Amoeba's sake. Nothing worse than feeling like you wasted your money. For what it's worth I'd highly recommend WBF. At $22.00 it's a steal and a half! My guess is that WBS1 is the same.

robsynth

18 Jan 2015

Just purchased WBS 1 last night and was very impressed after just a couple patches. Also impressed with how fast the transaction processed: I was downloading it in about 15 minutes after getting the PayPal confirmation. Already have WBF so this is more icing on the cake......

Theo.M

18 Jan 2015

JNeffLind wrote:This is an amazing deal, but just a head's up. I think Synclavier 2 is just a smaller version of Synclavier 1. Synclavier 2 originally sold for $19 and only has about 50 patches while Synclavier 1 originally sold for $119 and contains about 350 total patches (including those made for non-stock RE's).

Maybe I'm wrong about this, but I believe for $44.00 you can have all the Bitley magic. Just get Way Beyond Fairlight (originally $119) and Synclavier 1 (originally $119). I already have WBF and am eyeing Synclavier 1...
WBS 2 is all new material that is completely separate from WBS 1.. but it's much smaller in size, which is why it always had a lower price tag than WBS 1. Patrick has said they are a great complement to one another, but I only bought WBS 1at this stage..

Would love to hear from someone who has 2 or both and their opinion/comparison?

Oh, so yeah the total is $66 for the lot. Considering most of us paid just that or more for WBF it shows what a top bargain the current prices are, considering the standard prices were always good value for how much was on offer anyway!

bitley

18 Jan 2015

Cheers guys & just to confirm; no, WBS 1 and 2 are not sharing sounds. WBS 3 will come some day. :) Before that, something else is being designed. :)

eusti

18 Jan 2015

Hey Patrick! Glad to see you made it over here as well! :)

D.

bitley

18 Jan 2015

Glad to see y'all! It's looking very good! :)

tt_lab

18 Jan 2015

Hey Patrick, is the WBS2 more expensive with this 22 offer? Just curious.

offaxisdaddy

18 Jan 2015

Great to see you here, Patrick!  :)

am0eba

18 Jan 2015

Yeah, WBS2 costs more under the $22 deal, but so what? It's only three bucks more, while WBF and WBS1 are ninety-seven bucks cheaper, each!

WBS2 is comprised of 50 NNXT patches, which have some pretty great sounds among them. Certainly worth $19 or even $22!

Curious what the diff is between WBF and Fairlight Platinum though...

_Dave_

"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:

offaxisdaddy

18 Jan 2015

am0eba wrote: Curious what the diff is between WBF and Fairlight Platinum though...

_Dave_
Way beyond Fairlight has many new patches/samples (4000+ compared to 3300 in Platinum). I recently upgraded and have barely scratched the surface, but I'm already discovering new additions that take it a step further. Patrick's work is pretty meticulous - so much quality for so little money :)

ksailer

18 Jan 2015

Thanks for the heads up...got the WBF package.

Also, thanks to Bitley for the greatest service, answering in realtime to fix my download problems.
Didn't expect to get it fixed in the middle of the night!!
:reason: :record: :ignition: :recycle: :PUF_balance: :rebirth: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :refillpacker:

tt_lab

18 Jan 2015

Well, I thought maybe it was a Typo and it was 119$ as WBS1.
I know 3$ is not a lot.
That was my curiosity.

bitley

19 Jan 2015

:-) I just wanted to simplify everything, focusing on the number 22.

tt_lab

19 Jan 2015

Ok that's cool ;)

thor

19 Jan 2015

Patrick,

Love your refills!

Question:

WBF = Platinum (which includes Prophet, Orlando, Flux, etc) + 08 + Poly Ensemble?

Any info on what is new inside in WBF besides the older products?

am0eba

19 Jan 2015

@offaxisdaddy: Thanks!

_Dave_

"F" the ineffable! 

bitley

19 Jan 2015

thor wrote:Patrick,

Love your refills!

Question:

WBF = Platinum (which includes Prophet, Orlando, Flux, etc) + 08 + Poly Ensemble?

Any info on what is new inside in WBF besides the older products?

Thanks! That would be a pretty correct sum-up, add to that more RE patches and more Combinator patches. Even if you're a Platinum owner, the deal price is cheaper than the upgrade right now. :)

bitley

20 Jan 2015

Pretty much rebuilt the structure as far I can remember right now but it can be of guidance. All of it is in WBF, so it's an overview of sorts. :)

JNeffLind

20 Jan 2015

And having just written two songs in an afternoon using WBF exclusively I had to go for WBS. Currently broke as a joke. If anyone in the L.A. area is interested in doing any hold-ups, let me know.

weforgot...

22 Jan 2015

This collection is so amazing. Jump on it and dry the tears from the loss of our once mighty PUF. Platinum was one of the first refills I ever bought when I first came to PUF. In fact the folder I hold all my refills in is still called Bitly. Amazing craftsmanship. Brings me back to my childhood and 90s cartoons. Compliments Antidote extremely well.

anko

22 Jan 2015

am0eba wrote:Okay, this is a fantastic deal: Bitley is offering all of his ReFills at $22US each in "honor" of the PUF closing on the 22nd of the month...

http://bitley.laconicsounds.net

Just grabbed Way Beyond Fairlight, and Way Beyond Synclavier I & II!

Fantastic!

_Dave_
got way beyond fairlight, was stunned by what an awesome quality and huge refill it was! so just got way beyond synclavier 1 and it's really great too!

my 2c worth: grab yourself some bitley refills while still on this insanely great $22 offer!  :thumbup:   :thumbup:

• Information