Protolysis - Powersink (Technotrance/Acid)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Kov

28 Mar 2015

The same sink sample inside as in the last track but this time in a much more positive context ;) . Along with kong, octorex, subtractor, malström, abl-2 and redominator.

Scoobyman II

28 Mar 2015

That's funny. This is on my stream. I was listening before I opened this topic. I have the volume low as to not disturb the neighbors. I'm at the last arpeggio break. Nice.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

03 Apr 2015

liked this a lot, great acid sounds and then having that melody coming over, great job. also added comments in-line..

Emian

04 Apr 2015

nice track again, very nice mix too ! its indeed so nice when
the melody kicks in combined with the acid :)

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

Last Alternative

04 Apr 2015

Yeah perfect mix man. I feel like I suck! Bass is the hardest part for me now but your stuff sounds pro. I can hear this at a club or rave. Excellent bass twists and melodies. This tune has it all for the style. Comments on the player.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Kov

05 Apr 2015

Thanks man!

I think bass is generally the hardest part. Specially if one doesen't have a treated room. I stick mostly with mathemathics (looking at the frequency of the fundametal note of my song and then calculating what overtones should be around) and comparison with reference tunes. On this one i kinda cheated a little bit ;) . Used a 909 kick sample (still the best for techno stuff imo) and fed it to carve units attached to all sounds that share low freq and note position with it.

Jagwah

17 Apr 2015

I really liked the breakdown, everything sort of came together and then a strong vibe flowed from it, nice work :wave:

• Information