POLL: Have you bought a Propellerhead Rig? (Super Saver Bundle)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
dvdrtldg

28 Mar 2015

Namahs Amrak wrote:When I pay for something, the money is gone. I made the choice at the time, and determined it a good enough deal to buy at the time.
Exactly. Everybody who wants to buy a RE should be required to look in the mirror and repeat these words five times before they can click through.

mrj1nx

28 Mar 2015

Got the synthetic one, mostly because i wanted SubBoomBase, but i think outboard would be pretty good to have as well.. Will make me put more focus into production/mastering, my weakest side.. Dont have a single RE focused on that, only instruments. I was positively surprised by the sound of some of the RE's in synthetic though so it feels pretty nice, and those glitch type effects will be really great to have once i learn more how to use them so, feels like i got a pretty sweet deal.

chimp_spanner

28 Mar 2015

Got Backline as, rather luckily, it contained just about everything I needed for a job (and more). Synthetic I thought was a bit hodge-podge. Outboard is potentially cool although really it's not like I don't have enough tools in Reason already to make it sound good. The bass enhancer is really the only thing I'd want and I could just get that on its own.

inmatus

28 Mar 2015

If it wasnt for me having that much of the stuff it would be a bargain

TheFatControlleR

29 Mar 2015

No.

There's no value in buying any one of them, no 'savings' to be had over what's available, what I have already and what I'd find useful.
Total numpty doin' his own thing for the craic and relaxation - it's cheaper than a therapist, and more satisfying.
~|~
'Live fat, die young, and leave a self-basting corpse for the burn up...' - TFC
93s

Puckboy2000

29 Mar 2015

No.  I have a lot of the individual RE's already, so it's not worth it for the few that I don't have.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

At Vero Eos

29 Mar 2015

Not yet. But i have none of the Synthetic Rig, so this will be definitely a buy. And likely also the Outboard one, even though i already own the Selig Pack.

Llama Chops

29 Mar 2015

No, I have most things I need for the stuff I make but if I had the cash the Outboard rig would be a good buy.

Gaja

30 Mar 2015

Bought the outboard rig on friday, totally worth it! I already owned five of the REs, but valley people and ozone are more than 160€, so I saved some money, and am able to have this fully paid off, next time I deliver a job with Reason. And I'm actually certain I won't hold back too long on the other two as well.
Cheers!
Fredhoven

edx500

31 Mar 2015

I was interested in the Synthetic AND the Backline ones, but I bought several of the RE's from each already during the Christmas sale. I'm not so interested in the other one just because I feel like I have a lot of effects  and I already own Selig's stuff  as well.

You know it sucks to miss a sale, but I think if you are willing to wait things come around. I'm seeing that Phead is offering sales and deals every so often. I think I'm just gonna wait and try and save my money for those times.

I was thinking if Phead was to offer a bundle from a list, or several lists containing various priced RE's, it would be like building your own breakfast at Denny's. That way I could choose stuff I don't have. Phead would make another sale as well.

• Information