ATTENTION Reason Heads!!!!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
FrankJaeger

17 Jan 2015

On here you can put your product Icons into the signature block on Reason Talk. Just have 2 separate windows open (I use chrome) and make sure the username is clearly visible in one and the edit signature box in the other. All you have to do is drag each individual icon over to the signature box and you'll get the green circle with the plus arrow. Just keep dragging and dropping and your good. Idk if it works for windows or linux.

For authenticity you should only add products that you really have, but nobody can stop you if you choose to add some extras. That will be your choice.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

esselfortium

17 Jan 2015

If you want to do this, you should upload them to another server like imgur.com rather than hotlinking them from the PUF, since the PUF isn't going to exist anymore in a few days.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

FrankJaeger

17 Jan 2015

esselfortium wrote:If you want to do this, you should upload them to another server like imgur.com rather than hotlinking them from the PUF, since the PUF isn't going to exist anymore in a few days.
I also have them saved on a word document so if they disappear I'm still good. I probably should have added that, but people are smart enough to figure that out.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

Eagleizer

18 Jan 2015

FrankJaeger wrote: On here you can put your product Icons into the signature block on Reason Talk. Just have 2 separate windows open (I use chrome) and make sure the username is clearly visible in one and the edit signature box in the other. All you have to do is drag each individual icon over to the signature box and you'll get the green circle with the plus arrow. Just keep dragging and dropping and your good. Idk if it works for windows or linux.

For authenticity you should only add products that you really have, but nobody can stop you if you choose to add some extras. That will be your choice.
Thanks for the tip! It makes it look more like "home" with those icons.

Cheers :)

Olivier

18 Jan 2015

FrankJaeger wrote: On here you can put your product Icons into the signature block on Reason Talk. Just have 2 separate windows open (I use chrome) and make sure the username is clearly visible in one and the edit signature box in the other. All you have to do is drag each individual icon over to the signature box and you'll get the green circle with the plus arrow. Just keep dragging and dropping and your good. Idk if it works for windows or linux.

If you do that, the problem is that you are relying on props to keep the forum up, because thats where the icon's are hosted. You are just copying links over, so that will break soon :s0717:

Maybe we can have all those icoons added to the smiley collection, that way they are hosted here.. I put that in as a suggestion in another thread ;)
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

The Tone Ranger

18 Jan 2015

Someone should also make icons for Figure, Take and Rebirth.

Reasonistas
RE Developer

18 Jan 2015

esselfortium wrote:If you want to do this, you should upload them to another server like imgur.com rather than hotlinking them from the PUF, since the PUF isn't going to exist anymore in a few days.
I did this on day 1 but I linked them to my photobucket account. You're welcome to use them.
ImageImageImage

Lunesis

18 Jan 2015

Noel G. wrote: I did this on day 1 but I linked them to my photobucket account. You're welcome to use them.
No need, I already added them to the emoticons :)

Smedberg

18 Jan 2015

Noel G. wrote: I did this on day 1 but I linked them to my photobucket account. You're welcome to use them.
Lunesis wrote:
They're broken on my side...

Reasonistas
RE Developer

18 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:
You, you, you got a gift my friend. Could you please also add Figure and Take icons in the same dimensions? Thanks!
ImageImageImage

Ixus

18 Jan 2015

Very nice indeed ;)

hydlide

18 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:No need, I already added them to the emoticons :)
The links in the emoticons (for instance http://www.reasontalk.com/file?id=2182494) are giving an error message:
Sorry! You don't have permission to perform this action.
there for they look broken on my end.

Lunesis

18 Jan 2015

hydlide wrote:
Lunesis wrote:No need, I already added them to the emoticons :)
hydlide wrote:
The links in the emoticons (for instance
http://www.reasontalk.com/file?id=2182494
hydlide wrote:) are giving an error message:
Sorry! You don't have permission to perform this action.
there for they look broken on my end.
Oh, I know what is wrong.. try now!

tiker01

18 Jan 2015

Could you please add Re too?

BTW it works I have just added them from there.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

CephaloPod

18 Jan 2015

Smedberg wrote:Image 

This is what I get as well (OSX Safari)
2011 iMac i7; 24 GB RAM; OSX Sierra; Nektar LX 49; MOTU Microbook
Reason/Logic

tiker01

18 Jan 2015

Smedberg wrote:Image 
CephaloPod wrote:

This is what I get as well (OSX Safari)
Maybe try to clear browsing history it worked for me on Win7 and Chrome.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.

eusti

18 Jan 2015

Works on my end. OS X 10.7.5 & Firefox 35.0.

D.

CephaloPod

18 Jan 2015

Clearing history and logging back in solved the problem, Reason emoticons are now there.  Thanks!
Reason/Logic

tiker01

18 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:  
Cheers, that was quick. Maybe one more could be Balance.

One could start with this image Image   
Attachments
Balance.jpg
Balance.jpg (30.43 KiB) Viewed 3164 times

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite

CephaloPod

18 Jan 2015

Now what we really need is a separate icon for each and every RE.  Could you imagine?  Some people's signatures would be quite...FULL. (...walks away sheepishly...)
Reason/Logic

eusti

18 Jan 2015

I just tried for a Balance version as well... ;)

D.
Attachments
Balance.gif
Balance.gif (1.13 KiB) Viewed 3163 times

• Information