Is this feature available?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
rvman

17 Jan 2015

I am on my tablet posting this and may not be seeing everything that's available, but I would like to be able to upload pictures/jpegs directly from my computer and tablet to the site. Instead of using the net.

Can and will we be able to do this?
Reason 8, EZ Drummer 2, Loop Loft loops

Namahs Amrak

17 Jan 2015

This is a test to upload from my PC.

Attachments
hub.GIF
hub.GIF (85.24 KiB) Viewed 3291 times
My Words are my ART

tiker01

17 Jan 2015

Is there a general wordpress App for Android I could use the forum with?

Scrolling is very glitchy on my Galaxy S2`s stock browser as the mobile site doesn`t load all post in a thread instead loads few during scrolling. I hate it. 

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Hollownation

17 Jan 2015

Test from ipad
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (7.15 KiB) Viewed 3204 times

Hollownation

17 Jan 2015

How did you embed the image without upload to an image hosting site?

Namahs Amrak

17 Jan 2015

Its a forum option. Click on the image icon in the reply toolbar (the little tree by the looks of it) and a screen pops up asking whether youre using a URL or from your computer.
My Words are my ART

Hollownation

17 Jan 2015

ok cool looks like I don't have the reply toolbar on the ipad but attaching from the ipad works quite nice anyway

Attachments
logo_2.JPG
logo_2.JPG (15.46 KiB) Viewed 3281 times

Hollownation

17 Jan 2015

Nice that's useful as I don't really have a need for image hosting site as I'm not a photographer looks like we can do the same with video to :)

zeebot

17 Jan 2015

tiker01 wrote:Is there a general wordpress App for Android I could use the forum with?

Scrolling is very glitchy on my Galaxy S2`s stock browser as the mobile site doesn`t load all post in a thread instead loads few during scrolling. I hate it. 
I'm using boat browser on my S2 and the forum looks great on it
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

tiker01

17 Jan 2015

tiker01 wrote:Is there a general wordpress App for Android I could use the forum with?

zeebot wrote:
I'm using boat browser on my S2 and the forum looks great on it
It is not how it looks but how it behaves during scrolling. Maybe it is my phone. Which browser do you use?

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

zeebot

17 Jan 2015

I use Boat Browser, scrolls fine for me.
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

Namahs Amrak

17 Jan 2015

Hollownation wrote:Nice that's useful as I don't really have a need for image hosting site as I'm not a photographer looks like we can do the same with video to :)
You might want to get to know how to use imgur.com . It's free, you don't need to sign in and once you are familiar with it it's very quick to use.

Don't depend on photo uploads being here forever. As this site generates no income, I can't see them paying for increased storgae and transfer traffic by keeping images hosted. It's an expense that can blow out very quickly.
My Words are my ART

rvman

17 Jan 2015

Test.
Attachments
B5Jpc8-CUAA6QtI.png
B5Jpc8-CUAA6QtI.png (369.15 KiB) Viewed 3203 times

rvman

17 Jan 2015

Hollownation wrote:Nice that's useful as I don't really have a need for image hosting site as I'm not a photographer looks like we can do the same with video to :)
Namahs Amrak wrote:
You might want to get to know how to use imgur.com . It's free, you don't need to sign in and once you are familiar with it it's very quick to use.

Don't depend on photo uploads being here forever. As this site generates no income, I can't see them paying for increased storgae and transfer traffic by keeping images hosted. It's an expense that can blow out very quickly.
I just wanted to have the ability to post pics if I needed help with Reason. So it's nice to know that, yes, we can upload pics.

Thanks all.

• Information