Republik Handheld

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Shokstar

20 Mar 2015

Hey,

I made for Jiggery-Pokery another Shop-Song. You will hear the natural sound of the Republik Handheld RE.

Enjoy my music and let me know what do you think about it :)

https://soundcloud.com/shoko-at-work/re ... ld-re-demo

jappe

20 Mar 2015

love that sound from 0.46...reminds me of a sound from a Human league tune...hmmm what's the tune.
Nice sound overall. This song deserves some more duration!

EDIT: found that sound, though it's higher pitched: 
EDIT#2: seems to be a defect on reasontalk.com, I tried to set the video marker at the timestamp where the sound occurs, but it ignores the timestamp and starts from the beginning. It's at 26 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW6-aOHuPfQ&t=30

Shokstar

20 Mar 2015

jappe wrote:love that sound from 0.46...reminds me of a sound from a Human league tune...hmmm what's the tune.
Nice sound overall. This song deserves some more duration!

EDIT: found that sound, though it's higher pitched: 
EDIT#2: seems to be a defect on reasontalk.com, I tried to set the video marker at the timestamp where the sound occurs, but it ignores the timestamp and starts from the beginning. It's at 26 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW6-aOHuPfQ&t=30
thanks for the input Jappe :) Great to read that someone likes the sound of the Republika RE :) I thought the song length is more than enough because the most users are skipping thru the track instead of listning to the whole song. 

this is the Kazoo Instrument at 0:46. I guess. 

did you triled the Republik RE yet?

jappe

20 Mar 2015

Reg. Republic RE: Nope, didn't try it. Or tbh didn't even know it existed!
But I've got a spare hour and will try it; brb

Shokstar

20 Mar 2015

jappe wrote:Reg. Republic RE: Nope, didn't try it. Or tbh didn't even know it existed!
But I've got a spare hour and will try it; brb
:D all sounds from the song are included into the Republik Handheld RE. 

enjoy the tool :)

jappe

20 Mar 2015

Anyone interested in percussion perfection should try this RE!

Shokstar

21 Mar 2015

jappe wrote:Anyone interested in percussion perfection should try this RE!
Yes this a great device for natural sounding percussions. It´s easy to use and it´s the money worth, I guess :)

JNeffLind

22 Mar 2015

/Thread. I'm not into percussion, and I'm still tempted. While this is clearly a powerful tool, for me itd be only very cool toy to have for fun. 

As for the song itself, nice work. Not easy to build a lush musical sound with only percussion but this does the job.

Shokstar

22 Mar 2015

JNeffLind wrote:
/Thread. I'm not into percussion, and I'm still tempted. While this is clearly a powerful tool, for me itd be only very cool toy to have for fun. 

As for the song itself, nice work. Not easy to build a lush musical sound with only percussion but this does the job.
+1 without any FX too. I´d like to work with this RE because the quality of the Perc. samples are amazing. 

• Information