R-Zats

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

Benedict
Competition Winner

19 Mar 2015

Bonjour Monsiour le Frog

Your mixes are getting more and more polished. I listened to the Thema album whilst in my car and then got the mail that there was a new EP on Bandcamp. I prefer Thema musically but the new stuff just sounds so fat and juicy.

The kik on this may be overdone but it sound like every Techno kid's wet dream all the same.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

Last Alternative

19 Mar 2015

The kick is almost too strong but I have heard louder, almost ear-pain kicks in pro music. Man this sounds perfect! Love all the strange sounds and dissonance. Again, I'm back in your jungle world, Frog. Your music always makes me think of the techno nightlife.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

frog974new

19 Mar 2015

Benedict wrote:Bonjour Monsiour le Frog

Your mixes are getting more and more polished. I listened to the Thema album whilst in my car and then got the mail that there was a new EP on Bandcamp. I prefer Thema musically but the new stuff just sounds so fat and juicy.
after the realase of "Thema" my brother give me a new headphone ( Focal pro ) ,really hepfull to see some phasing and freq problems on the mix . in other way , since a few month now i spend more and more time on practise some mix session and building my own preset and this help me to improve my mix ( tuning ,layering , stacking ...) . I don't forget too some crazy Re i take since october 2014 : Redominator , Snakebite , Ivock ( amazing Re and easy to setup in our song/project )

Thema Vol 2 is on the root ^^
working on this now since a few month , take time . I want this one more strange ,more soundscape, more lo-fi and also try to write a new atmo. history with the album Thema Vol. 2 . That's a real challenge for me

Benedict
Competition Winner

19 Mar 2015

Good to hear there is a Thema 2. The stuff I like better is the less Dance oriented pieces ;)

Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

C//AZM

19 Mar 2015

Yes perhaps we need some more dynamic difference between the first part and where the kick drops out and drums kick in. We need perhaps more high end on the HH and perc and also bring up that perc. Yeah the kick is a bit too loud. Remember the clubs will have the big systems that will pull out the low end so the other music will really be lost. You've got some really cool ideas and sounds but it's got that gauzey sheet of cotton over the parts that should be a bit more chrispy.
Nice track. I feel it. It will bang in the clubs.

• Information