3 New Booster Packs in the shop!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Bigsby

11 Mar 2015

I bought the JP guitars twice too.  No biggie.  Still a helluva bargain for what you're getting.

davidicus

13 Mar 2015

there are a LOT of patches in the retro pack. do you think many of the combinators will blow up when the line 6 amps self destruct in 2016? also unsure of the differences between all the jiggery pokery organs in the pack vs others in the shop. anyone familiar?

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

13 Mar 2015

I can't speak for other devs of course. But I don't think anyone knows exactly how Line6 Combis will open post the removal; it's possible PH don't know themselves yet. Hopefully it will be like RE and they insert a dummy placeholder device with audio thru, rather than simply getting a Bad Format error and the Combis not opening at all. Those patches will of course still work just fine for anyone not upgrading beyond R8.x.

For my guitars at least, all new patches for RE-based amp models are in the new and separate patchbank that I understand is being included in Booster download, or it is a freely available to download via my site, http://www.jiggery-pokery.com/Freestuff ... hbank.rfl. You do not need to have purchased direct from me to access that file, and it does not include any of the L6 Combis or patches.

lejonleo

14 Mar 2015

Isn't there anywhere you can LISTEN to the sounds? It's hard to know if it's worth bying just reading bout it. And how do I know the sounds isn't already in my new Reason 8? (just bought it, new user) Thanks //

At Vero Eos

14 Mar 2015

lejonleo wrote:Isn't there anywhere you can LISTEN to the sounds? It's hard to know if it's worth bying just reading bout it. And how do I know the sounds isn't already in my new Reason 8? (just bought it, new user) Thanks //
Usually you can google for the separate refills, they are mostly available with audios demos at the developers pages.

Shugga

15 Mar 2015

The Retro booster is just awesome for the price, sick refills.
What is that smell?

clone

21 Mar 2015

I just purchased RETRO! Sounds great.

• Information