Is this the end of bad Midiclocks?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
electrofux

01 Mar 2015

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2015/ ... available/

This device seems to be doing the same as the expensive innerclock systems one (and that is to produce a jitter free midi clock from an audio source inside the DAW) but is alot cheaper. So maybe this can be used to slave other stuff to Reason. Obviously they need to make their plugin a RE, or offer a way to use audiofiles as sync master.

buddard
RE Developer

01 Mar 2015

I doubt that we will see another RE from Expert Sleepers (based on comments they've made earlier), so I hope that it's possible to reverse-engineer the signal format somehow. If not, I'm afraid that Reason users will be SOL...

MirEko

02 Mar 2015

buddard wrote:I doubt that we will see another RE from Expert Sleepers (based on comments they've made earlier), so I hope that it's possible to reverse-engineer the signal format somehow. If not, I'm afraid that Reason users will be SOL...
What happenend to their sync RE?
:reason: :record: :re: :ignition: :refill: :PUF_take: :PUF_figure:

buddard
RE Developer

02 Mar 2015

The only RE they've done so far is the Silent Way Voice Controller, and they were not too impressed with the sales it generated. That's why I'm guessing they won't think it's worthwhile to develop another RE to support the Usamo. But this is only speculation on my part, and I really hope I'm wrong!

electrofux

03 Mar 2015

Hmm they answered "It's possible" on my request ;-)

buddard
RE Developer

04 Mar 2015

electrofux wrote:Hmm they answered "It's possible" on my request ;-)
Awesome! :-)

• Information