Recording Multiple Audio Tracks at Once

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
rvman

28 Feb 2015

Yesterday I was able to record two tracks at once with my Audiobox. I could not get it to work the first time....but then BAM it worked and I have no idea what I did.

Today I can't get it to record two at once. Everything is set up right with the inputs, etc., but I push record and it only records on one track.

The manual shows four tracks at once, each displaying the meter bar at the same time. I can't get my two tracks to show the meter bar at the same time. Just one at a time.

I have NO IDEA how I got it to work yesterday....after fooling around with buttons, I pushed record and it worked. Today nothing.

So what's the EXACT STEP BY STEP method? This is driving me insane. Help please.
Reason 8, EZ Drummer 2, Loop Loft loops

ScuzzyEye

01 Mar 2015

1. Create the number of audio tracks that you want to record on.
2. Select different input sources for each of the tracks.
3. Press the Record Enable button on all the tracks you want to record (they will start showing the meter for the selected input source.)
4. Hit Record on the transport.

rvman

01 Mar 2015

ScuzzyEye wrote:1. Create the number of audio tracks that you want to record on.
2. Select different input sources for each of the tracks.
3. Press the Record Enable button on all the tracks you want to record (they will start showing the meter for the selected input source.)
4. Hit Record on the transport.
I've done EXACTLY that. And when I hit record it records on one track only.

I have no idea why it worked yesterday and is not today. But I'm off to bed for now so maybe tomorrow will be better.

Raveshaper

03 Mar 2015

Make sure automatic monitoring is turned off for audio tracks and manually turn on monitoring for the tracks you want to record.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

rvman

03 Mar 2015

QwaizanG wrote:Make sure automatic monitoring is turned off for audio tracks and manually turn on monitoring for the tracks you want to record.
Hmm....I'll try it tonight. Thanks.

I shot a video to post up but it's mp4 which this site doesn't support so I need to convert it.

• Information