RE trials fail, can't open reason anymore... Aaarrggh >:-(

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
mawdsleb

28 Feb 2015

i am having the same problem, just asks me to  "repair required fix and restart" and I get the same message again once the computer has restarted.

i keep asking support and they just send back a pasted message :

I'd recommend that a first step would be to delete the CodeMeter app/folder from Applications.......

moneykube

28 Feb 2015

Time Machine should help if you go back before the date of the problem… at least reason should work again… as for re's… perhaps another server glitch… contact support… took them a couple of days to get back when I just contacted them ( of course I went at them on twitter and Facebook as well which may have quickened the process)… but… it is the weekend now so maybe 3 or 4 days or so… twitter response was very quick… no Facebook response… twitter response again blamed the user and said to contact support
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

moneykube

28 Feb 2015

I got the same response from them with the same problem mawdsleb… jumped through the hoops… did all they said… no luck… posted they should fix the server on Facebook and twitter and that was what it was…. it's probably f$$ked again… I am concerned about updating any re now and have yet to do any trial of a re.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

CharlyCharlzz

28 Feb 2015

are you all on 8.1 (the one's who got this trouble) ?

I am on 7.1 and all is good , had a trouble first day of updating (first trouble ever) I synched and something else (maybe re-instal authoriser) ...
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

mawdsleb

28 Feb 2015

i am installing 7.1 , brand new macbook so no timemachine -  must be a yosemite compatability problem

Roly

02 Mar 2015

I am using 7.1 on Mac running Mavericks, and I have this problem every time I trial or update an RE. Deleting CodeMeter and then doing the "fix and restart" has worked so far. It's still a PITA.

CharlyCharlzz

02 Mar 2015

mawdsleb wrote:i am installing 7.1 , brand new macbook so no timemachine -  must be a yosemite compatability problem
I was meaning Reason 8.1 , it came out in december and maybe it fix thangs ?!?!
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

• Information