Psychedelic video and Drum and Bass

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
NATZure

22 Feb 2015

Hey there, what do you guys think? I'm not really sure about the high and upper mid frequencies....maybe they are too much. I'm thankful for any feedback! 

Soft Enerji

23 Feb 2015

Wow! That was quite intense........great video too.

It does seem a little top endy but not really sure what you could do with the higher frequencies without losing clarity. I tend to drive myself nuts trying to fix stuff that isn't necessarily broken, but it's hard not to strive for perfection :) .

Great track overall!

Cheers

Mark

NMRosta

24 Feb 2015

♥I LOVE IT♥

Also think this music fit better than the original music. I wounder how my music woud fit to this video but it woud feel like steling from other artist in a wieard way. But i do respect what you have done. Well done! (music remind me about ORBITAL) Love this kind of classical feeling!

Peace!

NATZure

24 Feb 2015

Thanks for your feedback. I think i will turn down some higher frequencies in the Mix. I did boost some at the mastering stage. Maybe that will help.

And thanks for the nice recommendation. I've never heard of Orbital before, but they sound awesome!

ionly

25 Feb 2015

Really nice change at 3:48. For the style of music, I think you've done a splendid job of layering your sounds. Take into consideration that you've had to convert down to mp3 as well - I'll bet it sounds great at the original resolution. The freq balance sounds good this end, and nice tension/release going overall.

Can I hear Chip64 in there?

Cheers.

NATZure

25 Feb 2015

Thanks. No Chip64 in there. Most of the synth sounds are synapse antidote ;)  

Majestik Monkey

01 Mar 2015

:s0230:  Cool sounding track Natzure / nice build up & good punchy sounds . vid was cool too .

Ecopro

01 Mar 2015

Cinematic and atmospheric. Well done with the mix as well. 
Guts Electronic Mayhem

• Information