Sodium Tetrasulphate

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
logicalpocket

22 Feb 2015

Hello everyone,

I thought it was about time I posted a track on the new forum. In case you don't recognise my alias , I used to go by hamst3rf1sh on the forum that shall not be named.

https://soundcloud.com/dubious/sodium-tetrasulphate

This one wasn't fitting with the EP that I'm working on at the moment so I thought I might as well share it.

Hope you enjoy it.
Blep

InavigableHeart

22 Feb 2015

Hey man, thanks for sharing! Excellent tracks, I like them both. Slight niggle: I found the drums favour the left a little too much for the first half of the first track, could maybe balance that out a little more? Can't fault the second track, really like the grittiness in the softer tones. Awesome work, you got some madskillz.... shall check out he rest of your stuff.

Emian

22 Feb 2015

good to see you here mate !

i think your illogical rhytms sound fresh allways :)

Peace !

j

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

logicalpocket

23 Feb 2015

InavigableHeart wrote:Hey man, thanks for sharing! Excellent tracks, I like them both. Slight niggle: I found the drums favour the left a little too much for the first half of the first track, could maybe balance that out a little more? Can't fault the second track, really like the grittiness in the softer tones. Awesome work, you got some madskillz.... shall check out he rest of your stuff.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to listen :) The centering issue is a persistent one as I'm mixing in a small room and can't really get a good distance from my speakers - I'll have to go back in and have a tinker with the drums. Cheers for the heads up. 
Blep

logicalpocket

23 Feb 2015

Emian wrote: good to see you here mate !

i think your illogical rhytms sound fresh allways :)

Peace !

j
Cheers mate. it's good to be here. The forum seems to be structured a lot better than the original props forum anyway. I think the change has probably been good for all of us :)
Blep

• Information