My Art + Music sound like this =

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

NMRosta

19 Feb 2015

What did you guys think about the sound combinated to the picture? Is it to wieard? Feedback please? :crazy:

TheMiles

19 Feb 2015

I like the pic :) its wierd but nice.

The Music is so so. I like the sounds but it is a bit monotonic. 

NMRosta

19 Feb 2015

TheMiles wrote:I like the pic :) its wierd but nice.

The Music is so so. I like the sounds but it is a bit monotonic. 
Thanks! The sound is actualy looped. Its just another way of psycadelic mindflow. I dont know why i did so. Just whana to make it minimalistic. To keep the feeling like the picture and combine them togeather.

NATZure

21 Feb 2015

There is potential. But in my opinion there is not enough substance for 3 minutes. At least 1 major element would be cool to come in and take over the 'turn-over-man' :D But the overall sound is fine. A slightly psychedelic feeling. 

Scoobyman II

21 Feb 2015

This song was in my mix on soundcloud last night. Nice sound design. With the picture it makes more sense.

NMRosta

22 Feb 2015

Thanks for the feedback!

Well, it coud be 5 hour long. I dont really whant it to have any start or end. Like the picture never have a start or ending. it is just one singel picture but with an endles felling like (one picture says more than thousands words) etc... If i where working with flash or something that maybe coud be possible. But then again. im to bussy making music/art that i dont have time for programming or perfect (spelling in English as you all might get enoyed about, sorry)

Have a nice night!

• Information