New orchestral track remixed after assistance from you guys!

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
darkmode

11 Feb 2015

I've remixed this track after some great feedback from the members of this forum.
I've just made a few tweaks here and there and brought the percussion forward in the mix as suggested.
I'm leaving the original on Soundcloud for the time being for comparison. Please let me know what has worked, what hasn't and of course any other tips will be gratefully received.

Thanks again for all your help and kind words!
Cheers.

mcatalao
Competition Winner

12 Feb 2015

Hey, it seems nice, and develops a little faster.

Good Work!

Ecopro

12 Feb 2015

Wow...this is superb man. I like the percussion build ups and crash hits that build tension throughout. Great orchestration, sounds like the real thing. This is Game of Thrones/Hanz Zimmer material right here. Very powerful and done in a masterfully manner.
Guts Electronic Mayhem

Tincture

12 Feb 2015

Completely agree with Ed. Fantastic theme and a great build. Film score magic :thumbup:

darkmode

13 Feb 2015

Thank you Ed and Zac for such amazing feedback and again thanks to the forum members for their help.

(My wife says we are going to need to enlarge the doors in our house to accommodate the size of my head :D )

Thanks again.

Cheers!

Scoobyman II

13 Feb 2015

This has grown on me. Great work. May your ego keep making such stuff.

raymondh

19 Feb 2015

Yep what Ed and Zac said.

I think both versions are great. The remix sounds a bit more dynamic though - I think because the percussion has more power.

Great job Phil!

cheers
Raymond

darkmode

20 Feb 2015

Thank you guys.

Should be posting a new one this evening if all goes well.

Cheers.

Soft Enerji

23 Feb 2015

I mentioned on SC that it gives the impression of flying high above an expansive landscape.........fantastic work!

• Information