[electronic/techno] RNW - Breathe [finished] [136BPM]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

16 Sep 2024

oy the RTF horde! :thumbup:

wazzappp?!!! :thumbup:

haha :thumbup:

... so after a three to four months of inactivity i finally made a song. :thumbup:

did i say so far :thumbup: ?

haha

... okey. so here it is. my new baby. all freshly baked and crispy. it taste good. like chicken with some sand.

PS:

about low ends. you all know my problem. reason lies in not doing a proper EQ-ing. simple as that.

by the nature all my sounds are dark, heavy, low-end oriented and i have no will and strength to do a proper EQ-ing.
i am avoiding reason's 4-band EQ-ing from stock mixer section because it is not precise enough.
and on the other side... i do have/own a Red Rock Sound's RE 302 Graphic Equalizer which is extremely detailed...
but as saind i can't find enough will and strength to do a proper EQ-ing via RRS's RE 302 G.EQ because it is too precise.
joke is... that by nature i am like that: if i will do something then i will do it proper and fully. otherwise i won't do it not even starting it.
and lately ... this is happening now for about few years (3-4-5 years?)... i am totally lacking energy and will and coffee won't do the magic any more.

so i am screwed. literally.

that is why my songs sounds so muddy and fully at low-end frequency section. i am writing this because this is the main reason. and all of you already said to me like 100 times the same. and i still haven't do nothing about it. even with this my latest baked baby called "Breathe". i just do not have enough energy and will. i am not interested in doing it. so sorry, okey?, about this. that's my problem. i do have some songs with really propelry done EQ-ing and all of you said that they sound amazing. well... shitty kakka with not doing a proper EQ! okey. enough with that. i hope you enjoyed listening to song.

cheers!

as always leave some comments.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | Sony WH-1000XM5 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

• Information