(Dance) Stockfish

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
tomusurp

25 Jul 2024

back doing vocals again after spending some months just working on beats. usually i make the whole song but in this rare case i collaborated, me on the vocals and another producer on the beat. any feedback welcome

WolfZeit

26 Jul 2024

I'd say this has been a successful collaboration. The vocals have great energy and your production on them has a lovely sizzle. The use of the vocal as percussion is cool. The music sounds great too. Excellent production. The bass pattern/sound is wonderful. I would have loved a big looping vocal crescendo in the break.

tomusurp

26 Jul 2024

WolfZeit wrote:
26 Jul 2024
I'd say this has been a successful collaboration. The vocals have great energy and your production on them has a lovely sizzle. The use of the vocal as percussion is cool. The music sounds great too. Excellent production. The bass pattern/sound is wonderful. I would have loved a big looping vocal crescendo in the break.
thanks i'm looking for ways to make my vocals interesting. my issue is songwriting because i'm so critical of lyrics. wish i didn't care so much about the words

WolfZeit

26 Jul 2024

I was going to aks you about the lyrics. I caught a lot of them, but unsure of a few. Do you ever put your lyrics up with a track? I checked your Soundcloud page and saw they're not there.

tomusurp

26 Jul 2024

WolfZeit wrote:
26 Jul 2024
I was going to aks you about the lyrics. I caught a lot of them, but unsure of a few. Do you ever put your lyrics up with a track? I checked your Soundcloud page and saw they're not there.
There’s an option to put in lyrics with my distributor but I’ve never done it

RTFX

27 Jul 2024

Funny and funky!
And im a sucker for good arps, so its two thumbs up from me!
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

tomusurp

27 Jul 2024

RTFX wrote:
27 Jul 2024
Funny and funky!
And im a sucker for good arps, so its two thumbs up from me!
Thanks RTFX glad you enjoyed some of the elements

• Information