(Just having fun in Reason) - Metamorphosis

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2024

This is me just having fun in Reason, reaching for whatever toy in the rack I feel like at the moment. It's more a disjointed mess than it is an actual track.
I do think it's good to just let loose sometimes. Throwing random shit together can sometimes let you stumble over new fun things and ideas.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

27 Mar 2024

Updated the link. Changed a few things. :puf_smile:

WolfZeit

29 Mar 2024

TritoneAddiction wrote:
26 Mar 2024
This is me just having fun in Reason, reaching for whatever toy in the rack I feel like at the moment. It's more a disjointed mess than it is an actual track.
I do think it's good to just let loose sometimes. Throwing random shit together can sometimes let you stumble over new fun things and ideas.

This would make an excellent morning alarm clock mp3 :-)

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

30 Mar 2024

WolfZeit wrote:
29 Mar 2024

This would make an excellent morning alarm clock mp3 :-)
Haha yes probably. :-)

tomusurp

06 Apr 2024

This track is crazy! That guitar part is freaking awesome but also a great intro leading up to it. Straight up headbanger shit and I don't even listen to rock like that. The structure is quite unique like that sudden pad after the drum break is like going from heavy metal to a zen state for a moment lol. I honestly would love to try some heavy metal stuff. Did you record actual guitar or what do you use for this sound?
"The hottest in the matrix"
My music:
https://www.youtube.com/@usurptom
https://www.usurptom.com

:reason: :re: :refill: :rt:

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

07 Apr 2024

tomusurp wrote:
06 Apr 2024
This track is crazy! That guitar part is freaking awesome but also a great intro leading up to it. Straight up headbanger shit and I don't even listen to rock like that. The structure is quite unique like that sudden pad after the drum break is like going from heavy metal to a zen state for a moment lol. I honestly would love to try some heavy metal stuff. Did you record actual guitar or what do you use for this sound?
Thanks, appreciate it. Yep I've definitely been playful with the structure. Not sure it makes any sense, but I had fun nonetheless. :puf_smile: The zen part is audiomatic put on the master with the eeire setting on. It's actually the metal part blasting through it, but since the audiomatic is set to 100% wet it all came out as a big blurry pad. Not the most conventional way of doing things, at least not for me. :puf_smile:
The "guitar" is FM4 run through Kussas Creme amp (rack extension).

tomusurp

07 Apr 2024

TritoneAddiction wrote:
07 Apr 2024
tomusurp wrote:
06 Apr 2024
Thanks, appreciate it. Yep I've definitely been playful with the structure. Not sure it makes any sense, but I had fun nonetheless. :puf_smile: The zen part is audiomatic put on the master with the eeire setting on. It's actually the metal part blasting through it, but since the audiomatic is set to 100% wet it all came out as a big blurry pad. Not the most conventional way of doing things, at least not for me. :puf_smile:
The "guitar" is FM4 run through Kussas Creme amp (rack extension).
thanks i'll have to trial those
"The hottest in the matrix"
My music:
https://www.youtube.com/@usurptom
https://www.usurptom.com

:reason: :re: :refill: :rt:

• Information