Metaphysics Of Quality [Atmospheric Techno]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
sudio

02 Mar 2024

An atmospheric, dystropic, almost slomo techno track that matured way to long on my hard drive.
It started originally from a long DFAM recording, then I added atmospheres, noises, crackles, beats, etc.
Hope you like it a bit.

Popey
Competition Winner

03 Mar 2024

so nice. the bass is really tight. Liking this a lot

sudio

04 Mar 2024

Popey wrote:
03 Mar 2024
so nice. the bass is really tight. Liking this a lot
Thanks a lot. btw. really liking your track Abyss. It is superb !

tomusurp

04 Mar 2024

Llistening on my monitors. I like the how the footsteps morph into a melody in the intro and good kick sound selection. Nice textures around the main two-note melody and nice little underlying bass rhythm. The mix/master sounds fantastic. That's what really stand out to me is the rich sound. I can't say I listen to atmospheric techno (mostly into hard techno, dark techno, and rave type techno) but this was a great listen
"The hottest in the matrix"
My music:
https://www.youtube.com/@usurptom
https://www.usurptom.com

:reason: :re: :refill: :rt:

WolfZeit

04 Mar 2024

The bass on this is fantastic. I like how you use the acid element too. The break around 3.00 works well. Listened to your other track, that's in your forum signature -Disassemblage, great stuff, would love to hear that on a big club sound system.

• Information