[deep/hard disco/tech-house] RNW - I Feel You!.. [finished]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

07 Jan 2024

oy!

here's my new baby. the ugliest one. :lol:

okey. as for info and interesting part: this whole song is made using only RX2 files from UNDRGRND Sounds packs i bough some short time ago.
this song has 15 lanes... means 15 RX2 samples. all RX2 samples are loaded into Dr.OctoRex RE player. and there is only one RX2 lane bounced to a WAV lane. even vocals are RX2 files. :P

song is quite long but in my humble oppinion it is interesting enough to attract your attention.
style should be some sort of deep & hard mixture of disco and tech-house music.

and now the pain in the arsch info: mixing... specfically equalizing... took me about - i won't lie - 4 hours in total with quite some cigarette/coffee breaks. then fx-ing took me about... i think 1 hour in total also with quite some cigarette/coffee breaks. and at the end the mastering took me about 0,5633 hours :?

equalizing was dome using headphones and also fx-ing meanwhile lane loudness leveling and final mastering was done using studio monitors.
i somehow discovered or how to say... that eq-ing + fx-ing is better done via headphones meanwhile loudness leveling and mastering is better done via monitors.

okey. yada, yada. here is the song:

i hope you will enjoy listening to it.

thumbs up!

+1 goes to :reason: and UNDRGRND Sounds (thanks guys for having these uber great packs on your official site; with love and respect!)

PS: the cover image was done using windows os software called Stable Diffusion AI. quite amazing piece of an app.
PS2: and again i am all blind and deaf and handicaped f*****k!!! :thumbup:
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Popey
Competition Winner

07 Jan 2024

Sounded good to me rnw 👍👍

Rising Night Wave

07 Jan 2024

Popey wrote:
07 Jan 2024
Sounded good to me rnw 👍👍
thanks Popey!
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400

PhillipOrdonez

08 Jan 2024

The time it took you is proof that all those claims about “anyone can just make a track in 10 minutes by making a bunch of loops together and call it a day” are totally wrong 😊

Some cool loops in there 👍

Rising Night Wave

08 Jan 2024

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
08 Jan 2024
The time it took you is proof that all those claims about “anyone can just make a track in 10 minutes by making a bunch of loops together and call it a day” are totally wrong 😊

Some cool loops in there 👍
thanks Phillip :puf_smile:

• Information