Ambient/Electronica EP: Reason 10 + outboard synths/fx

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
jimmyklane

05 Jan 2024

I made this EP going through a rough divorce, hence the dark titles and darker music. I don’t even know what genre to classify this as, but it’s definitely somewhere in the electronica end of the spectrum.

I used external midi devices to run all the external hardware, except where I used audio signals as CB sources through a dc coupled interface. Let me know what you think!

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/W1p18rs71VPvbp7y8
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

jimmyklane

07 Jan 2024

Lots of Reason instruments and effects in here. The goal was to make it fairly seamless between inside and outside of the box. Some reason instruments use external effects, some external instruments use reason effects and then the internal/internal and external/external tracks exist as well. I just cared about getting what was in my head out into the world.
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

• Information