GALAXIS WAVES (PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Wav-E

04 Dec 2023

We are starting a new psytrance project
We need to check the kick and the bass frequencies again also mix and master and another few things more but for now we will make 1 week break.
hmm I just checked the track on souncloud, it sounds not so good like the original wave, but nvm :D
Enjoy!

Galaxis & Wav-E - GALAXIS WAVES

Popey
Competition Winner

05 Dec 2023

sounds good to me wav-e.

At times i wondered if the bass needed to be a bit more prominent but listening through a few more times i do not think that is the case.

Wav-E

06 Dec 2023

Popey wrote:
05 Dec 2023
sounds good to me wav-e.

At times i wondered if the bass needed to be a bit more prominent but listening through a few more times i do not think that is the case.
thanks, we will check the bass and other instruments again :thumbup:
we used Serum and Spire for all instruments, because he (galaxis) isn´t a reason user, and he knows those 2 vst very well. Ahh yes there are also 3 kontakt istruments : pads, orchestral drums and the voice.
But the whole track is made in reason.
;)

Reminiscence

22 Dec 2023

top notch - I don't mind bass or what ever frequencies - how does it sound on a Bluetooth nokia earpiece... same old - technicality above artistry...

• Information