(Experimental Rock) GuitArsenal

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
FrankJaeger

30 Nov 2023

Hey ya'll,

I was feeling a wee bit creative and wanted to see what would happen if I made a Rock-ISH track and mixed it with some hip hop elements like a booming 808 bassline. Well, I did just that.. arranged and mixed in a somewhat hip hop/rock fusion sort of way. I really had fun making this and hopefully ya'll enjoy it. Peace to you all.

Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

FrankJaeger

02 Dec 2023

My apologies for the bump of this post, but I really wasn't feeling the mix on this track AT ALL. I was up until the early hours of the morning working on it and made some terrible mix decisions imho. This post is for the revision of the track. I'll be leaving the original mix up as well in case you want to A/B them.

Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

• Information