[piano] need advice on brass and strings 007 track

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
gritz

12 Nov 2023

https://on.soundcloud.com/2zvvF

Guys written this piece today very modern james Bond vibe however I can hear strings and brass stabs but is there anyone who could write a rough arrangement for it or suggest best vst to match that bond feel

JC1

18 Nov 2023

Fkn love this, that piano is delicious. I wouldn't have a clue what VST would accompany this piece, but yes I can hear strings and brass there.
Surely you could find some samples from the Orkester sound bank to your liking?

Good playing on it too, I love a good piano piece! It's the one instrument that truly mystifies and captivates me like nothing else. 🎹
ESP Edwards | VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH | TC Electronic | RODE | KORG | Reason 8 :reason: |

gritz

19 Nov 2023

Thanks for the comments appreciated!

The piano needs work verse 1 gallops and I need to,go back and get quantising sorted out got the east west subscription and finally loaded all the packs which took forever but now overwhelmed by the volume of options!

• Information