Challenges (Deephouse, melodic, jazzy, weird?)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Deep Schulzz

26 Oct 2023

Hi there
my latest track: "Challenges"
...and never forget - evil must not win...

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

26 Oct 2023

Sweet. This is a really cool mix of electronic elements and more organic/acoustic instruments. Production is on point too. :thumbs_up:
Where does the acoustic instruments come from? Do you play any instrument(s) here yourself?

Deep Schulzz

26 Oct 2023

TritoneAddiction wrote:
26 Oct 2023
Sweet. This is a really cool mix of electronic elements and more organic/acoustic instruments. Production is on point too. :thumbs_up:
Where does the acoustic instruments come from? Do you play any instrument(s) here yourself?
Thanks for the comment - appreciated:)
All the bass stuff (a double bass) is recorded by myself. The brass stuff is a mixture between samples and programming. It was a nice (& long) yourney.

Quarmat
Competition Winner

26 Oct 2023

A really elegant piece, Excellent orchestration and a nice, detailed vibe.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

27 Oct 2023

Deep Schulzz wrote:
26 Oct 2023
TritoneAddiction wrote:
26 Oct 2023
Thanks for the comment - appreciated:)
All the bass stuff (a double bass) is recorded by myself. The brass stuff is a mixture between samples and programming. It was a nice (& long) yourney.
Nice. It's not every day you come a cross a double bass player. Sounds great.

Deep Schulzz

28 Oct 2023

Quarmat wrote:
26 Oct 2023
A really elegant piece, Excellent orchestration and a nice, detailed vibe.
Thanks for the comment. Glad you like the piece of music:)

ChulaCoola

04 Nov 2023

You might have to start your own category - Super-funk Jazz! It sounds really REALLY REALLY funky!

It sounds like Herb Alpert jamming with ... help me out guys, I don't know what bass players sound like that. Oh, I know, deep Schulzz.

I like it!
Music lover/explorer extraordinaire, guitar player fair, and still have my hair at 60.

Deep Schulzz

07 Nov 2023

ChulaCoola wrote:
04 Nov 2023
You might have to start your own category - Super-funk Jazz! It sounds really REALLY REALLY funky!

It sounds like Herb Alpert jamming with ... help me out guys, I don't know what bass players sound like that. Oh, I know, deep Schulzz.

I like it!

Deep Schulzz

12 Jan 2024

Video add...with considerable delay:

• Information