[ROCK/METAL] CHUCK FIL-A

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
npinero1

06 Oct 2023

I was inspired by a feathered friend. All done in Reason. Would love your feedback.

https://soundcloud.com/npinero1/chuck-f ... al_sharing
:reason: :re: :refillpacker: :reload: :ignition:

Quarmat
Competition Winner

07 Oct 2023

I really like the timbre of the guitars and the section that first appears at 0:29 has a pleasant 90s flair for which I have a soft spot. The rooster concept is interesting but I find it almost ancillary: the song could work without it, although, either way, it lacks a vocal line or a lead that traces a melody that can be followed. As it is, however, it remains a very well-produced track that would be a gem if it were for example the soundtrack of a chicken-themed action video game.

npinero1

08 Oct 2023

Quarmat wrote:
07 Oct 2023
I really like the timbre of the guitars and the section that first appears at 0:29 has a pleasant 90s flair for which I have a soft spot. The rooster concept is interesting but I find it almost ancillary: the song could work without it, although, either way, it lacks a vocal line or a lead that traces a melody that can be followed. As it is, however, it remains a very well-produced track that would be a gem if it were for example the soundtrack of a chicken-themed action video game.
This is great feedback thank you!
:reason: :re: :refillpacker: :reload: :ignition:

• Information