(Melodic Ambient) - Moonstone

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

27 Sep 2023

I've posted bits of this in my "Work in progress material / Test bits" thread.

Here's a full(er) version. I might revisit it and make some changes later on. It's still somewhat raw. But it will do for now.
I'm hopeful I'll be able to make a project around something focused on chords, ambience, and textures. So the plan right now is to do most of the raw material. And then once I've got that sorted I can then go back to all tracks and fine tune them.

Instruments used: ChamberTronRE, Re-Tron, Ambi Urban Ambience Generator, Vecto, Thor, ProjectSAM.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

29 Sep 2023

Made some updates to the mix.

loopzeugflieger

30 Sep 2023

Well thats not really critics, but i like it and think it would fit as Background in some Japanese Samurai Movie Setting.

strangers
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2023

This was my favorite of the four tidbits you recently posted. The overall ambience and mysteriousness of the track is really well done. What'd you use for that noise that I have no idea how to explain other than some kind of burst/scraping sound. No clue what it is but really like it.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2023

loopzeugflieger wrote:
30 Sep 2023
Well thats not really critics, but i like it and think it would fit as Background in some Japanese Samurai Movie Setting.
Glad you like it. Always interesting to see how other people perceive ones music. With this track I have no idea how people will experience it.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2023

strangers wrote:
30 Sep 2023
This was my favorite of the four tidbits you recently posted. The overall ambience and mysteriousness of the track is really well done. What'd you use for that noise that I have no idea how to explain other than some kind of burst/scraping sound. No clue what it is but really like it.
Thanks. It's a sample from Ambi Urban Ambience Generator.

• Information