(WorldmusicJazz) Colored Market Album

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
bossa
Competition Winner

23 Sep 2023

Hello Reason users,

I have released my next album, which was recorded and mastered entirely with Reason. It can be heard on all streaming services, including YouTube music. Have fun listening!
All links via linktree!

https://linktr.ee/falkbossa

Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/intl-de/album/ ... o6qSfdbfvw

motuscott

23 Sep 2023

Sounds great!
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

bossa
Competition Winner

23 Sep 2023

motuscott wrote:
23 Sep 2023
Sounds great!
Thank you very much!

Quarmat
Competition Winner

23 Sep 2023

A very good collection of tunes and atmospheres, I already knew some of the tracks that were posted here on RT. Great job!

bossa
Competition Winner

24 Sep 2023

Quarmat wrote:
23 Sep 2023
A very good collection of tunes and atmospheres, I already knew some of the tracks that were posted here on RT. Great job!
Dear Quarmat, thank you very much for your very kind words! I hope you know that I appreciate your music very much!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

24 Sep 2023

Nice. Not the kind of music we normally get to hear from Reason users, which is cool. :thumbs_up:
Would be interesting to hear what type of devices/instruments you've used for this project. I'm sure there's a lot, but maybe some have played a more important role.

bossa
Competition Winner

25 Sep 2023

TritoneAddiction wrote:
24 Sep 2023
Nice. Not the kind of music we normally get to hear from Reason users, which is cool. :thumbs_up:
Would be interesting to hear what type of devices/instruments you've used for this project. I'm sure there's a lot, but maybe some have played a more important role.
You raise an interesting issue there: I also have the impression that Reason users often make music in a certain electronic direction. But my last 5 albums, for example, have shown that Reason is much more than a DAW only for a special kind of musicians who only follow certain directions!

Jackjackdaw

25 Sep 2023

I enjoyed that, thanks!

bossa
Competition Winner

25 Sep 2023

Jackjackdaw wrote:
25 Sep 2023
I enjoyed that, thanks!
Thank you!!!!

motuscott

25 Sep 2023

You have broken any number of Reason's unspoken genre rules.
Please to do not let door slap your behind on way out. Many thanks
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

bossa
Competition Winner

26 Sep 2023

TritoneAddiction wrote:
24 Sep 2023
Because I've been following the project for years, a lot of different plug-ins have been used, e.g. PX7 FM synth for bass sounds, a lot of Algoritm FM, Dr. Rex and lately a lot of Mimic sampler and object modeling. As VST a lot of SpitfireAudia Labs. Analog guitar is also sometimes added. Some of it I mixed from Loopcloud - especially the vocals.

ChulaCoola

10 Oct 2023

Wow, that bass in Colored Market is all over the place, but under the place, if you know what I mean. Reminds me of JPJ. John Paul Jones, so that is a complement. It is amazing you got that sound and feel from a Reason instrument.

Suq Market - I've been to a suq before in The United Arab Emirates during my Navy years. I did a lot of poking around in an "eaux de parfum" shop, where I bought a bunch of cloned perfumes/colognes.

African Market - Did you put an effect on the bass? It sounds like it is doubled or maybe has a chorus? That is a really nice subtle sound.
Music lover/explorer extraordinaire, guitar player fair, and still have my hair at 60.

• Information