[Krautrock, electronic rock] Dance Against the Dark

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Eusantis

11 Sep 2023

Music, water, the adventure of life. Life cannot exist without water, just as it cannot exist without music. Life needs an atmosphere and it needs light. Dance against the dark.

Starting Monday, September 18, 2023, the first demo version is available on all music streaming platforms.

First time using Objekt.

As always in this project, in these first version, only Reason has been used. Not any other software or hardware, beyond a master keyboard.

Eusantis

12 Sep 2023

"Beautiful Jean-Michel Jarre style! đź“· Nobody makes such music these days anymore."

If this has been written by someone on this forum, please know that I am extremely grateful for the criticism on my YT channel.

I think the song has traces of Royksopp too, and that it could be sung by Sunsanne Sundfor, who is an incredible artist when she composes her own songs too, by the way. But Jean-Michel Jarre was the artist who many years ago encouraged me to want to be an electronic musician.

In any case, this is the first demo version of the song. I hope it sounds better in a future.

Thousand Ways

13 Sep 2023

It doesn't particularly remind me of Jean-Michel Jarre. The opening section with the main riff reminds me more of The Tornados' "Telstar" (1962). The bass pad and pattern are more like Kraftwerk's "Neon Lights" (1978).

I like the part at 2:03 where the arpeggiating pattern is disrupted. The section that follows that moment, until around 2:51, is the best part, I think.

Eusantis

13 Sep 2023

I appreciate a lot your listening and words, Expand view! Kraftwerk is one of my favorite bands! (I have been to two of their concerts).

Eusantis

18 Sep 2023

Te track is now in Spotify and all music platforms, if you like it...

https://open.spotify.com/intl-es/track/ ... 6403804614

• Information