Floating Point #ObjektChallenge

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
aeox
Competition Winner

17 Jun 2023

My contribution for the challenge! Great synth :clap:

PhillipOrdonez

17 Jun 2023

Nice synth indeed! Long time since you posted anything. Very nice job as usual! I hope you win!

Quarmat
Competition Winner

17 Jun 2023

Damn it, Aoex, you disappear for months and when you return, you come back with these bombs. Crazy track, astronomical sound design and titanic collision energy. If I was on the jury you'd have my vote without batting an eyelid. I hope you win too!

If only you would leave your tracks online.... I accidentally deleted the rip of your 'Garden' that I recorded a while ago and now I don't know how to listen to it again!

Popey
Competition Winner

18 Jun 2023

wow beautiful tune, good luck in the comp

strangers
Competition Winner

20 Jun 2023

Glad I was able to listen to this before you take it down. Your stuff always seems to disappear into a blackhole to never be heard again which is a shame. This song is really cool. Objekt is pretty solid for melodic elements and then you ramped it up once the more percussive elements hit. Really creative piece. I like it.

selig
RE Developer

20 Jun 2023

This was a beautiful and tastefully executed journey here, nice work. I get strong visual vibes with this, meaning it's what I call soundtracks in search of a film, or soundtracks to imaginary films!
Selig Audio, LLC

minihilly

20 Jun 2023

Great track. Love the texturing of it, best of luck in the contest! This is certainly a solid showcase of the kind of sound design objekt can do :D

Loque

22 Jun 2023

I think i said it already, but aeox, you have a good feeling for music. Very emotional with a nice and drastic turn around introducing a nice beat. I like it.
Reason12, Win10

aeox
Competition Winner

23 Jun 2023

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
17 Jun 2023
Nice synth indeed! Long time since you posted anything. Very nice job as usual! I hope you win!
Quarmat wrote:
17 Jun 2023
Damn it, Aoex, you disappear for months and when you return, you come back with these bombs. Crazy track, astronomical sound design and titanic collision energy. If I was on the jury you'd have my vote without batting an eyelid. I hope you win too!
If only you would leave your tracks online.... I accidentally deleted the rip of your 'Garden' that I recorded a while ago and now I don't know how to listen to it again!
Popey wrote:
18 Jun 2023
wow beautiful tune, good luck in the comp
strangers wrote:
20 Jun 2023
Glad I was able to listen to this before you take it down. Your stuff always seems to disappear into a blackhole to never be heard again which is a shame. This song is really cool. Objekt is pretty solid for melodic elements and then you ramped it up once the more percussive elements hit. Really creative piece. I like it.
selig wrote:
20 Jun 2023
This was a beautiful and tastefully executed journey here, nice work. I get strong visual vibes with this, meaning it's what I call soundtracks in search of a film, or soundtracks to imaginary films!
minihilly wrote:
20 Jun 2023
Great track. Love the texturing of it, best of luck in the contest! This is certainly a solid showcase of the kind of sound design objekt can do :D
Loque wrote:
22 Jun 2023
I think i said it already, but aeox, you have a good feeling for music. Very emotional with a nice and drastic turn around introducing a nice beat. I like it.
I appreicate all of you and your words. Every bit is very encouraging to me.

The things I've learned in the forums are invaluable, you all have been wonderful over the years. Thank you!

TheGodOfRainbows

23 Jun 2023

The way that drop or turn around is introduced is sick. I like how it's as selig put it, a journey. No repeating sections, just a stream of consciousness, short story. Love the mix and sound design choices.

• Information