Hip Hop / Rap Lyrics !

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Majestik Monkey

15 Jun 2023

Reason 11.3.9 Using the Plugin Initial Audio Slice = Stock Beats Bass & Slices ! :reason: :mrgreen:

Acapellea from Looperman website / Grafezzy My Soundcloud Name is different than here at ReasonTalk. :lol:

Quarmat
Competition Winner

16 Jun 2023

Not my genre, but I loved the overall vibe. At first the rapping flow seemed to me to be like a 1/4 note later than it should but after a while it just makes sense the way it is. Love the beat and the sound design. I have no idea how much Initial Audio Slice material there is, but nevertheless it is a very nice track. Good Job!

Majestik Monkey

16 Jun 2023

Quarmat wrote:
16 Jun 2023
Not my genre, but I loved the overall vibe. At first the rapping flow seemed to me to be like a 1/4 note later than it should but after a while it just makes sense the way it is. Love the beat and the sound design. I have no idea how much Initial Audio Slice material there is, but nevertheless it is a very nice track. Good Job!
Thank you for your Comment's ! :thumbup:

The acapellea is not actually Sliced up at all.

i dropped it into Reason got the Tempo & built the tune underneath ! Initial Slice Plays the biggest parts
The ghost line melody in the back ground is Re Korg Monopoly & the creeping wah wah is Europa .

Ps working on a few mixes of the track' ;)

Popey
Competition Winner

18 Jun 2023

I do not listen to virtually any rap nowadays but used to back in the days.

I liked this and only critique is i kept wanting a few more bars of lyrics to come in during the last section.

avasopht
Competition Winner

19 Jun 2023

Nice!

FrankJaeger

22 Jun 2023

This sliggity slaps my friend.. Would work well as an intro, interlude or outro in an album.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

• Information