(World/Ambient/Chillout/ObjektChallenge) Insect

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Loque

15 Jun 2023

This is my contribution to the Reason Studios #ObjektChallenge.

I had something like this in my mind for quite some time, but didnt realized it yet. Now with Objekt and the fantastic patches it was quite easy. TG the patches were already there, because i never could have created this high quality patches since i am a sucker in physical modelling...

Take a listen, enjoy and feel free to comment.
Reason12, Win10

strangers
Competition Winner

20 Jun 2023

There's a lot of interesting elements to this song. I like the almost western-y melodic lines. It paints a picture of a bug on a journey through a foreign land. Really nice work!

minihilly

20 Jun 2023

Listening to this with headphones is a musical journey from all angles, love the way this was mixed. All the different sounds culminating together, this shows off objekt's palette so well

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

21 Jun 2023

Nice tune.
I'm hearing all kinds of insects in this one. Some big ones, some small. Some are flapping around while others are more chill. I envision the bass as being a big caterpillar. The one at 1:07 sounds like he's drunk. :puf_smile: Though it could just be a clumsy crane fly accidentally flying into someone.

Quarmat
Competition Winner

21 Jun 2023

It's wierd but in the good way, the shuffling rhythm of the beginning evolves into the crackling of claps that seem to come from all sides and then take on texture and definition towards the end of the piece. Well done :)

WOO

21 Jun 2023

Loque in the sky with diamonds. I think I just experienced an acid flask back. Nice

Superology

22 Jun 2023

Who you compete with (with this ambient)?! Jesus...

TheGodOfRainbows

05 Jul 2023

Great track! I love the bendy bassline. It all sounds to me like a live improvised jam session. Great vibe here. Love those little conga fills that occur here and there, and all the other little elements that come and go. Objekt is such a great device. This is the kind of stuff Objekt was made for methinks.

PhillipOrdonez

05 Jul 2023

Excellent work, Loque!

Loque

05 Jul 2023

Thanks for the kind feedback and sorry for the bugs in your room or any serious flashbacks :-D
Reason12, Win10

• Information