(EBM/Industrial) New FHTH's album

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
FHtH

02 Jun 2023

FHTH's new album "Dictator Must Die" is available now on all digital platforms. Thank you for support!

https://share.amuse.io/album/fhth-dictator-must-die

JC1

05 Jun 2023

FHtH wrote: ↑
02 Jun 2023
FHTH's new album "Dictator Must Die" is available now on all digital platforms. Thank you for support!

Is that you Lex!? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Awesome stuff FHtH, I adore darkwave, but even though I haven't heard any of it for years....until I heard that snare of yours just then....
....I fking looooove that snare!!
I also love those key/chord modulation progressions in there as well. You make that work in well. Good level of mongrel in the vocals as well. From end to end mate, I love it!

So I'll be listening to the whole thing over the weekend, and I might pull Animatronik out as well too!! Thanks FHtH! Splendid work my friend! ✌️
ESP Edwards | VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH | TC Electronic | RODE | KORG | Reason 8 :reason: |

FHtH

05 Jun 2023

JC1 wrote: ↑
05 Jun 2023

Is that you Lex!? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Awesome stuff FHtH, I adore darkwave, but even though I haven't heard any of it for years....until I heard that snare of yours just then....
....I fking looooove that snare!!
I also love those key/chord modulation progressions in there as well. You make that work in well. Good level of mongrel in the vocals as well. From end to end mate, I love it!

So I'll be listening to the whole thing over the weekend, and I might pull Animatronik out as well too!! Thanks FHtH! Splendid work my friend! ✌️
Thank you so much!

selig
RE Developer

05 Jun 2023

Loving this - takes me back to my Ministry/RevCo days but with a modern touch not unlike Knife Party. Nice punch mix, great balances, I have nothing more to add!
Selig Audio, LLC

jappe

05 Jun 2023

Congratulations to the album.
Strong songs built on strong emotions, excellent result; Dark, but also a morale boosting battlefield cry.

FHtH

05 Jun 2023

selig wrote: ↑
05 Jun 2023
Loving this - takes me back to my Ministry/RevCo days but with a modern touch not unlike Knife Party. Nice punch mix, great balances, I have nothing more to add!
Thank you very much!
jappe wrote: ↑
05 Jun 2023
Congratulations to the album.
Strong songs built on strong emotions, excellent result; Dark, but also a morale boosting battlefield cry.
Thank you very much!

Micha1973

06 Jun 2023

Nice and dark, i like it

Micha
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

FHtH

07 Jun 2023

Micha1973 wrote: ↑
06 Jun 2023
Nice and dark, i like it

Micha
Thank you very much!

Superology

08 Jun 2023

In style.

FHtH

10 Jun 2023

Superology wrote: ↑
08 Jun 2023
In style.
Thank you!

mimidancer

10 Jun 2023

FHtH wrote: ↑
02 Jun 2023

I like the music and agree with the title. This post has been edited to be in English and to conform to forum rules.

• Information