Cyber Pharaoh (Psychedelic Trance)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Wav-E

02 May 2023

Hello, this is my new psytrance track. Took me a bit more time than usual, made with a lot of breaks (ca. 2 months), that's why at the end I had problems with the arrangement :lol: but somehow I did it.
Enjoy!
:essentials:

lzap

03 May 2023

So cool and when kicks join in - that visual effect lol. Nice tune.

Wav-E

08 May 2023

lzap wrote:
03 May 2023
So cool and when kicks join in - that visual effect lol. Nice tune.
Thanks :thumbup: , yes the kaleidoscope effect, but the part at 7:15 was a bit more complicated than the rest of the video
:puf_smile:

JC1

11 May 2023

Sick track Wav-E. Love the Arabian flavour throughout. I subbed you on YT 👍😁

Hey, from 0:48 - 0:54....how are you doing that? Are you automating an RPG-8 lined through a Redrum?

I'm not even sure what it's called but I need something like that for what I'm working on atm. Can't seem to find anything on how to specifically set it up either.

But nice work on that track, though. Psytrance is my fav EDM movement ✌️
ESP Edwards | VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH | TC Electronic | RODE | KORG | Reason 8 :reason: |

mimidancer

12 May 2023

The graphic was tripping me out. The track reminded me of something Tsuyoshi Suzuki would play in a GOA set. Fun.

Wav-E

14 May 2023

mimidancer wrote:
12 May 2023
The graphic was tripping me out. The track reminded me of something Tsuyoshi Suzuki would play in a GOA set. Fun.
:) thanks, yes like the old goa videos, a bit trippy
JC1 wrote:
11 May 2023
Sick track Wav-E. Love the Arabian flavour throughout. I subbed you on YT 👍😁

Hey, from 0:48 - 0:54....how are you doing that? Are you automating an RPG-8 lined through a Redrum?

I'm not even sure what it's called but I need something like that for what I'm working on atm. Can't seem to find anything on how to specifically set it up either.

But nice work on that track, though. Psytrance is my fav EDM movement ✌️
I didn´t understend what are you meaning between 0:48 and 0:54 , there is only a melody lead, pad and bass line and the riser or uplifter (like synth with pitch up with a bit reverb) very useful for background atmosphere especially for edm and chill out tracks

• Information