(Intro / Electronic) - Beginning

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2023

As some of you may have noticed, I've recently been writing tracks where the main influence has been early Prodigy stuff. With this one I've taken a bit of a different approach compared to the other ones. The main lead is heavily influenced by the "No good" synth lead. That should be obvious. But the overall composition doesn't sound very much like Prodigy imo.

This song should be viewed as an intro, with the song after it kicking things off.
I tried adding some swooshes and sound effects and stuff, but felt that I preferred to keep the track clean and simple instead.
Main saw lead: Megasaur.
Bass and reverby background pads: Ivoks.

Popey
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2023

Sounds good. You are producing some really great prodigy inspired tracks recently like mythology etc.

Do you intend to write more?perhaps with the aim of a prodigy inspired album. I await a version of "Tritone says"

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2023

Popey wrote:
14 Mar 2023
Sounds good. You are producing some really great prodigy inspired tracks recently like mythology etc.

Do you intend to write more?perhaps with the aim of a prodigy inspired album. I await a version of "Tritone says"
Thanks.
There might be more Prodigy inspired music. I've thought about putting together a short album or EP as well. Would be nice to have at least one more track. But we'll see what happens. :puf_smile:

Quarmat
Competition Winner

15 Mar 2023

Great tracks so far TritoneAddiction! I love this project. I was wondering : do you know that youtuber Jim Pavloff that makest those incredibly faithful Prodigy tracks breakdowns?

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

17 Mar 2023

Thanks.
Yes I've seen those videos. Very well made videos and remakes. It can't be easy to find all those sample sources that Liam used and putting everything back together like that.

RTFX

18 Mar 2023

You delivered again my man!
Call me a crazy man (pun intended ;)), but if i play this half speed i get some show must go on by Queen vibes.
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

21 Mar 2023

RTFX wrote:
18 Mar 2023
You delivered again my man!
Call me a crazy man (pun intended ;)), but if i play this half speed i get some show must go on by Queen vibes.
Thanks.
Yeah I can see that. :puf_smile:

• Information