[sick & twisted brutal techno] Rising Night Wave - Gamad [finished]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

03 Mar 2023

now this is some seriously twisted and fucked up techno i have made.
f**k this s**t is brutal. damn i love it ... mighty a lot:

ps: word "gamad" is croatian (a former republic of ex yugoslavia) word which means something like "vermin people", low end people who makes problem and are not pleasant and so on.

ps2: perhaps some of you won't like this song since it is (again) muddy in low end frequency area... but i like it, seriously, a lot.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Last Alternative

04 Mar 2023

That intro beat goes hard! Then the hats add a pretty killer vibe. How did you make that? It sounds like a song you would hear in an underground German S&M club with people fucking everywhere on ecstasy and red & blue & green & yellow strobe lights.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Rising Night Wave

04 Mar 2023

haha. thanks for the comment.
well, i did it using NN-19 samplers, almost all sounds are from there. using some external 3rd party .rx2 files. i bought some techno bundle.
then some, not a lot, of reverbs. and some also not that much of tweaks in NN-19 samplers.

but atm i am doing on the remix and remaster of the song. maybe it is too muddy and too dark.
i shall see what to do. i will keep both versions.

perhaps i will name both in vein something like (dark version) and (light version).
or maybe (normal version) (that would be the 2nd remixed and remastered version) and (dark version) (that would be 1st version with additinal tweaks to sound even more filthy and dark).

i shall see. now i got some startup. hehe. thanks Last Alternative for comment. i appreciate it. thanks.
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400

RTFX

04 Mar 2023

Last Alternative wrote:
04 Mar 2023
That intro beat goes hard! Then the hats add a pretty killer vibe. How did you make that? It sounds like a song you would hear in an underground German S&M club with people fucking everywhere on ecstasy and red & blue & green & yellow strobe lights.
Haha. I get a nice pov imagination 🍆🍑
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

Rising Night Wave

04 Mar 2023

haha RTFX

Rising Night Wave

04 Mar 2023

okey. i replaced previous version with this new remixed and remastered version.

as said i shall see what to do with both versions.

i hope i will make two different versions diferen in sound weight. construction will remain the same. if not then this second will be the final and only version.

Rising Night Wave

04 Mar 2023

okey. i decided to add some vocals. i borrowed them from my previous song called perverted people.
it is even more sick now.

but there is one thing i have succubmed to: loudness war. damn this shit is not giving me rest. i know it is stupid... somehow, in a way,... but i wanted to squeeze every decibel out of this song... because it is a raw filthy twisted techno. x(

i just hope it sounds cool or good enough.

so:
- vocals added
- remixed a bit
- remastered a bit
and thats it.

i hope this is now final version and that i wont complicate any more.

about additional version... hm, it looks like i wont do it. so there will be just this version.

ave maria and holy spaghetti!

Harmen

05 Mar 2023

Like the way it all sounds like human voices doing the machine sounds.

Rising Night Wave

05 Mar 2023

Harmen wrote:
05 Mar 2023
Like the way it all sounds like human voices doing the machine sounds.
thanks Harmen. vocals are quite good yes.
i used Quartet Chorus Ensemble re and RV-7 Digital Reverb re.
i also used devil and demons combinator patch.
i tweaked everything a bit.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

the only thing that bothers me now is ... i am worried if vocals have too much of reverb applied.
i shall see what to do.

Rising Night Wave

05 Mar 2023

sorry again for spamming.
okey. i decided to do two version:
- 1st is original version which is vocalless. without vocals. ala instrumental version.
- 2nd is altered vical version. the one you know.

so here are both songs,... actually i will put the whole ep here:

:twisted:

• Information